Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do in my shoes?

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I will try to make this short.

So there is this girl that I used to work with when I was 18. Now I am 21 and she is 25. This girl is 8.5/9 in my books. I saw her at the club over the summer and got her number. One day when I was out with my boys she came out with me and one of my friends started hitting on her. I got pissed off at him because he shouldn't be doing that. Long story short I was acting AFC that night and screwed things up. She texted me a few times since then wanting to hang out invited me to her bday and so forth and never happened. Anyways two weeks ago we finally got together. We ended up having sex.

Except you can say that my performance in bed was about 2 or 3 out of 10 (lol). Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. I haven't gotten laid since the summer because I have been trying to focus on school and not chasing any tail.

Anyways to give you an idea how bad I blew it:
-My dad was at home, so was my young sister, who usually is not sleeping over. I couldn't fvck her rough because my room was in between theirs and the bed makes too much noise and so does she.
-I was drunk a little bit(I haven't been drinking since summer) and I had a limp d1ck and didn't feel a thing
-The condom was too small and the rim of the condom was too tight that it screwed up the blood circulation and also limped my d1ck even more
-I couldn't cuum because I was drunk and yah I couldn't do it even though she told me to cuum all over her...
-I was rusty in bed since its been a while
-She said I was being boring because I was not showing any emotions and not making any noise while she was giving me head or while fvcking her

The pros:
I made her orgasm
She told me she has been waiting to fvck me for a long time

My dads leaving for Cuba this sunday. Now I haven't contacted her since then ( two weeks ago ) and neither has she contacted me. I want to have sex with her again while my dads in Cuba.

I have never been in this situation so I come to you guys to see what would be the best approach of doing this if you think there is a chance at all??

So pretty much just tell me what you would do in my situation and I will see what would be the best one for me.

I should also make it clear that I haven't tried contacting her because I feel like that I sucked in bed. After that night I feel like she thinks I suck in bed and she doesn't wanna waste her time with me.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call or text her.. Say, you would like to hang out again and you got the house to yourself.

There really isnt a need to say you sucked in bed and blah blah.. But, you could say something like.. Last time you were a little too drunk and thought tonight would be more fun.

But, the main goal is just to call her and ask her to come over.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:
Hey everyone. I will try to make this short.

So there is this girl that I used to work with when I was 18. Now I am 21 and she is 25. This girl is 8.5/9 in my books. I saw her at the club over the summer and got her number. One day when I was out with my boys she came out with me and one of my friends started hitting on her. I got pissed off at him because he shouldn't be doing that. Long story short I was acting AFC that night and screwed things up. She texted me a few times since then wanting to hang out invited me to her bday and so forth and never happened. Anyways two weeks ago we finally got together. We ended up having sex.

Except you can say that my performance in bed was about 2 or 3 out of 10 (lol). Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. I haven't gotten laid since the summer because I have been trying to focus on school and not chasing any tail.

Anyways to give you an idea how bad I blew it:
-My dad was at home, so was my young sister, who usually is not sleeping over. I couldn't fvck her rough because my room was in between theirs and the bed makes too much noise and so does she.
-I was drunk a little bit(I haven't been drinking since summer) and I had a limp d1ck and didn't feel a thing
-The condom was too small and the rim of the condom was too tight that it screwed up the blood circulation and also limped my d1ck even more
-I couldn't cuum because I was drunk and yah I couldn't do it even though she told me to cuum all over her...
-I was rusty in bed since its been a while
-She said I was being boring because I was not showing any emotions and not making any noise while she was giving me head or while fvcking her

The pros:
I made her orgasm
She told me she has been waiting to fvck me for a long time

My dads leaving for Cuba this sunday. Now I haven't contacted her since then ( two weeks ago ) and neither has she contacted me. I want to have sex with her again while my dads in Cuba.

I have never been in this situation so I come to you guys to see what would be the best approach of doing this if you think there is a chance at all??

So pretty much just tell me what you would do in my situation and I will see what would be the best one for me.

I should also make it clear that I haven't tried contacting her because I feel like that I sucked in bed. After that night I feel like she thinks I suck in bed and she doesn't wanna waste her time with me.

Okay this is what I'll do in your situation-ACT LIKE THE SH^T NEVER HAPPENED!!! if she aint sweatin it and she enjoyed herself then thats all that should matter-next time though just make sure that you buy the RIGHT sized condoms

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad, its always a no unless you ask. So I should just stop all the guessing and find out for my self.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:
Not bad, its always a no unless you ask. So I should just stop all the guessing and find out for my self.
Just call her up and invite her over.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried contacting her today, no response, no reply. Oh well, summer is around the corner.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have offered her candy and said, "Hey little girl, do you want a ride in my van?"