Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if your gf was raped?

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just watched this movie "City of God", (which was amazing by the way) and in there is this one part where some guy's girl is raped. He couldn't even look at her after the rape, which he had to witness.

I guess it would feel like she cheated on you. (sort of)

What would you do if your gf was raped?

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pray & Comfort her.

Last edited:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy won't be making any use of his "tool" anymore.

Yep I've seen the movie City of God (the Brazillian one right?). It was a pretty good movie. I think some guys on this forum were saying that the rapist was an alpha male because he enjoys killing people. Some of you DJs are really weird :eek:

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a great movie. If you haven't seen it, you should go about doing that.

Originally posted by MightyMate
I would kill.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd make sure the police were unable to find him. then i would get him into a room and hit him hard to make him pass out. when he wakes up, he will see four BIG niggaz in front of him and they'll rape his butthole without lube until he passes out again. when he wakes up again, some other sodomy. then, i'd punch him lots of times and torture him. i'd burn his feet plants and his palms with a lighter. i'd cut his ears. i'd break his nose with punches. i'd make him starving for 2-3 days. then, i'd let him free in open country. just then, after finding a perfect alibi, i'd call the police with an anonymous call and tell them where he is

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I think some guys on this forum were saying that the rapist was an alpha male because he enjoys killing people. Some of you DJs are really weird :eek:
Yeah, there are some real extremists on here. They'd probably say rape is the woman's fault too, or that she enjoyed it and is just crying because she's an attention wh0re etc.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would hunt him down beat the sh\it out of him then i would cut his di\ck and nuts off.....
i wouldnt kill him cuz that be like letting him go easy , hed need to be alive to feel the pain....

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I would pay (despesrate for money) mike tyson to find him, rape him and **** him up the ass till his crack bleeds.then I would cut of his **** and feed it to my dog(well ok, not my dog,some homeless stray dog on the street).then I would torture him with cigarette burns and starve him to death and when hes at the endpoint of dying I would feed him some bread so he can starve for another week then I would shoot him in the legs for more pain by then he'd be dead if not I would shoot him in the head.I would also find every girl that hes ever loved and make him watch me rape them(including his mother) before I kill him.I would decapitate his entire body,burn it and put it in a garbage bag and throw it in the nearest lake or dig a hole and bury it so the police wont find it.I would also kill the girls I raped just so they wouldnt run to the police.

:D

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
I would pay (despesrate for money) mike tyson to find him, rape him and **** him up the ass till his crack bleeds.then I would cut of his **** and feed it to my dog(well ok, not my dog,some homeless stray dog on the street).then I would torture him with cigarette burns and starve him to death and when hes at the endpoint of dying I would feed him some bread so he can starve for another week then I would shoot him in the legs for more pain by then he'd be dead if not I would shoot him in the head.I would also find every girl that hes ever loved and make him watch me rape them(including his mother) before I kill him.I would decapitate his entire body,burn it and put it in a garbage bag and throw it in the nearest lake or dig a hole and bury it so the police wont find it.I would also kill the girls I raped just so they wouldnt run to the police.

:D
You as well as the others are sadistic, although I would feel like doing something similar to what you all suggest.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone in their right mind would know im joking I put on a big grin and everything.you are the sad one, I know you dont know me but do you really think anyone would fly to L.A just to hunt down mike tyson so he can ass **** someone?

you are the sad one cause you actually believed me.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
Anyone in their right mind would know im joking I put on a big grin and everything.you are the sad one, I know you dont know me but do you really think anyone would fly to L.A just to hunt down mike tyson so he can ass **** someone?

you are the sad one cause you actually believed me.
depends.. if it is a girl I am just ****ing or a new GF that I like but not that close with.. what can I do? I"m not going to jail for anyone not blood or my two best friends.

my wife... Iwould probably kill him.. seriously

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you guys are joking, morignal, but it still sounds sadistic. I am not a very serious person, and no I am not a sad person.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm my most recent thoughts on rape

My best friend(who is a girl) used to have a dad, but he got shot in the face through a door during a family christmas party by a staff member who didn't appreciate being kicked out. Now her mom is one psychotic milf, she's got so many problems it ain't eve funny, but still my friend got abused some ****in bad as a kid... So I don't have much remorse for her...

until one week she got herself a new bf, never even met the guy. He just got out of prison, and on the last night they were together he decided to take out his pain on her, busted open her face, crushed one of her hands and continuously beat her for 4 hours straight... the story got me pretty emotional, going to the hospital to see another friend who just had his ribcage crushed and seeing her in the next room over and hearing her frail voce got me a little worked up...

In the end I beat the **** out of two of his friends, went to the hospital to get stitches for the rock I got to the back of the skull while I was wailing on one of the guys and went to the court house the next day... Turns out my friends mom was lying to me (AW) and she never really did charge him, he was only in court for a minor breach of probation charge... so to my joy court broke for lunch within the first 5 minutes that I laid eyes on his ugly mug..

I'm going to the house on monday to check the records about what they said about senor ****face when he got back all bloody.

If my Gf was raped I'd go pretty mad on the guy, but nothing debilitating, few fingers here, slice his ear, bust a few teeth...I'd want him to have constant reminders, but still able to lead a life. I'd probably be more interested in his life in the long run to see that he had changed, I probably would have dumped the girl after she starts coming to me ever night crying about the incident and just tell her to go see a quack before coming back to see me.

Touchy subject, but there is no way I would let the incident slide, I wouldn't let the government take care of him either, because I know from experience that jails and penn's are shwon to be scary in the media as a deterrent from crime, but they are like country clubs on the inside compared to life for many on the outside.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would find a new girlfriend. That's like asking "What would you do if someone hit your car and totaled it" Obviously you find a replacement because even if you try to fix the damaged car, it will never be the same after.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps the better question would be, "What would you do if someone raped you wife?".

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
I would find a new girlfriend. That's like asking "What would you do if someone hit your car and totaled it" Obviously you find a replacement because even if you try to fix the damaged car, it will never be the same after.

actually, it's like asking "what would you do if someone stole your car for a trip". the girl won't be aesthetically or functionally damaged. plus, how do you think she will feel if her boyfriend dumps her because she's been raped against her will?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
the girl won't be aesthetically or functionally damaged.
Uhm, how do you figure?

plus, how do you think she will feel if her boyfriend dumps her because she's been raped against her will?
Who cares? She's damaged goods now.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first things first, take her to the er and have an officer met you there.
make sure she tells her parents because they need to be there for her and she should seek some sort of therapy.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
first things first, take her to the er and have an officer met you there.
make sure she tells her parents because they need to be there for her and she should seek some sort of therapy.
Of course, the female has to come up with the logical answer!:D