WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE THE ONLY BOY AT AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOL?

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
THAT IS MY REALITY.

hey guys respect for those who gave me advice the first time around(respect beige)..now i want to learn something else
i have been around females for all my life i am the only male of 3 and my pops was the 2nd male of 9 so trust me afamily reunion is like a class for me always hearing the females perspective on things....
i am a shy teenager i find older women attractive and vice versa but now i want to jus work on ma frendships with girls my age i figure if i can maintain convos with women of 26 and 25 liking me (age 17) then maybe i can do wonders for girls my age and a LITTLE younger
everything is prepared for practise..my mother teaches at an all girls skool (i live in jamaica- british education system) and i go there almost evryday i have a couple of frenz there and i am told i am handsome by girls down here and in other countries i have been to.... the ovens prepped and everythings ready.. except the food
i have realised i am intimidated by girls my age and yunger (only god knows why) there is a clique at the skool i want to break into. A posh society (you know the type in high skool)
i am attracted to the head so i know approach her frenz instead
i just wanted to geet some advice on how to work it out

Last edited:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some male friends that share the same interests as you. Read the bible.

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're "friends" with a girl or you get along with a girl, ask her out. "let's go out for a drink"

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:YOU...LUCKY...B!TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate you. I didn't even read your post-the title was enough. :)

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were the only boy at an all girl's school I would be the ultimate player. Seriously, I'd have a different date every day of the week! Ohhhh... the possibilities...... :D

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
If I were the only boy at an all girl's school I would be the ultimate player. Seriously, I'd have a different date every day of the week! Ohhhh... the possibilities...... :D
whats the real difference

do you think it would be much different if you cant be a "ultimate player" in school with 200 boys and 200 girls.

BTW im thinking of quality not quanity.

cause g-d knows there are some sad cases

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference is that there are NO other guys at the school, and this man is alone with tons of girls, guaranteed some hawt chicas in all his classes, and has no competition and nothing to get in the way of his getting laid. No ****blocking nerds (@#(%&@# THEM), no other DJ's around to compete, nothing.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not act gay.

Its going to be interesting, becuase everyone will instanltly know who u are hookin up with. Id start with keeping your cool, showing them you are in control and not rushed or intimidated by their numbers. when they are all begging for you, pick the best one and go for it. Multiple relationships probably wont works since all the girls will be talking to each other about u.

good luck bro, let us know what happens.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify the original post, I don't think the kid is a student in the all-girls school:

"my mother teaches at an all girls skool (i live in jamaica- british education system) and i go there almost evryday"

I think he meant he just goes to the school to see his mom.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
The difference is that there are NO other guys at the school, and this man is alone with tons of girls, guaranteed some hawt chicas in all his classes, and has no competition and nothing to get in the way of his getting laid. No ****blocking nerds (@#(%&@# THEM), no other DJ's around to compete, nothing.
Bingo. You'd be the only sausage a girl could get in the entire school. Supply and demand people... supply and demand :D

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i go there everyday but i just let my mom know i am here and then i go to outside and fraternise with some of ma frenz

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
believe it or not id bet these girls have other guys in their life

second of all my point was that if you didnt do well at a normal school you probably wouldnt do that much better at an all girls school.

like i said im not talking about quanity im talking quality

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Tru Drix...but the more you have to pick from the better chance you have findign one with good qaulities...unstead of sayin..having to choose from like 4 girls.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I'd probably shoot myself in the cack. FOR MY FREIND YOU MUST KNOW THAT MY WHOLE LIFE IS LIKE I'M THE ONLY D!CK BEARER IN A WORLD INFESTED WITH POON TANG AND I KNOW FIRST HAND THAT BEING GOD'S GIFT IS NOT WHAT IT"S CRACKED UP TO BE>THA REALNESS:eek:

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
believe it or not id bet these girls have other guys in their life

second of all my point was that if you didnt do well at a normal school you probably wouldnt do that much better at an all girls school.

like i said im not talking about quanity im talking quality
hey respect drixsa i am aware of all those things that you indicat4ed and i completely agree with you about thepossibilty that if i dont do well at a normal skool and all...
Let me set the record straight I AINT A STUDENT ST THIS SKOOL I VISIT ON A REGULAR BASIS
anyways well i mainly wanted advice on approaching a certain girl (didnt u guys read the message?)
tips anyone?
esp. drixsa

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man do you realize that you are one of the lucky ones?

First- At your school you are rare, women want things that are rare.

Second- Like somone said, start hanging out with dudes. Dudes that a very very very masculine. Besides the dykes at school, If you start acting more outgoing and masculine, than every woman in school will be on you (literaly)

Third- Read the Bible, and if I were you, I'd have everywoman in that school, from the lunch lady, teachers, to students, preganant.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has got me thinking...maybe I should join a sorority (I'm in college). :)

I should be a Phi Sigma Sigma or a Delta Zeta. Those girls are hot. I'd love to be the only guy.

Or maybe a Chi Omega. Not the Sigma Sigma Sigma's though. They're all ugly and quite fat (like 100+lbs overweight).

Ah well...too bad they probably won't let me. *Sigh*
But if I ever become DJ enough I can be there anyway (without fees and such!).

Ben