Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if you suspect your GF is/was a hor?

What would you do if you suspect your GF is/was a hor?

• Give her a chance, she might change later.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I was talking to this friend of mine who always complaints about how his girl talks about how she used to go to bars with her friends to pick-up guys. I asked him if she still picks up guys while they are still datirng and he said this only happened when she was single. I told him there is a high probability that this woman will bring hom mr. Tom from the same/different bar oneday while he is on one of his business trips. To my surprise, he said the woman said this will never happened. emm, should he trust this women? He wen further...the woman assured him nothing like this will ever happen and that this only happened when she was in her teens and now she is a "grown woman and know better". I think he is playing Captine-save-a-hor. What do you all think?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Dump her of course. Unless you are desparate for sex.

Everything you do has a reflection on who you are becoming. If you are using a girl just for sex, well, thats just not a good quality. Not dealing with hoes period, means more of ignoring her from the time you find out. That can hurt you, its better to be honest to the girl and dump her.

midnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm yeah I always like to say once a s-l-u-t always a s-l-u-t... she'll always have that slutty behavior embedded inside her.. just remember to keep her around only for sex

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
keep ****ing her with protection until you get another girl....oh yeah in the mean time see if you can pay another ho so you can have 3 way :rock:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with you guys. Nobody should stay with a slvt just for the sex. Like DJSlvt said (ironic name), your girlfriend is a reflection on yourself.

I would dump her immediately, without a second thought. (Unless you're incredibly desperate for sex?)

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm so shes sleeping around on you and you just found out, well then I suggest you go out looking for a new girlfriend and dump this girl, your cant change who she is but you can always find a better girl.

Dont stick around mate or your gonna feel like sh!t for a very long time, remember there are over 3 billion girls out there so the numbers are in your favour.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone read the messages these days? Read the reason the guy thinks "she is maybe a hor".
Going out to bars to meet guys when she is single is definitely not enough to qualify a girl as "a sl*t".

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it's interesting that so many people on this forum have bought into Last Man Standing's no-hor philosophy.

Going out to bars to meet guys when she is single is definitely not enough to qualify a girl as "a sl*t".
true