Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do, as an experienced DJ?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the story. It was already in my journal a couple of weeks ago:

I had this introduction camp for my college where I had to lead new students around the city (awesome). There was this absolutely gorgeous girl. Really, she was just beautiful in this natural way. Just a tiny hint of makeup, great blue eyes and long brown hair... She had these sexy jeans on her long, nice legs and nice ass. Great figure, beautiful face and she was just fun. I liked her instantly and we just clicked. She laughed at my jokes, good eye contact, kino back and forth, we laughed... it was just there, you know? I randomly put my arm around her and there was this vibe in the air. It was all good. We had chemistry. I felt like I was sure that I could make something happen.

At night, everyone went into this huge tent where they played club music. Long story short, when the time was there to close, I pussied out. She clearly gave signals and stuff, but I was just frozen. Locked up.

I didn't do SH*T that night and barely even talked to her from that moment on. Needless to say, things were weird the next day. I asked her number as she left, but she kinda evaded the question.

Me: You're leaving?
Her: Yea, my mom picks me up
Me: Ah I see. Hey, I'd like to see you again. You want to hang out sometime?
Her: Hang out? Hang out as in?
Me: You know, grab a drink, have a chat
Her: Yea... well... eh...
Me: Just give me your number, I'll give you a call
Her: Hmm... I'll give my number to one of the people of the organization here, so that you can get it from them...

I just laughed because I knew exactly what the deal was

Me: It's okay if you say "no", too

She gave me a warm, yet a little awkward smile.

Her: Yea... we'll talk about it ok?
Me: Sure. Have a nice trip home, you

Now, I walk into this girl every now and then at school. She kinda avoids eye contact, most likely because she's a pretty shy girl. But, when we locked eye contact I said hi and smiled. She did the same. Just a good, warm, but a little shy smile. I have her in my buddy list on Hyves (some sort of Myspace), and I sent her this 'tick' as they call it. What is basically is is a short little message of an action you do. It's fun, and light.

I sent her this:
Like "Snowdog winks at girl"

But after a couple of days I saw that she removed it. Kinda mixed messages, she seems a little shy towards me. I feel like sending another message like that, but do you guys think that's a good idea? I hardly ever walk into her at school, so chances of doing a face-to-face conversation (something which I really prefer) are pretty slim. Sometimes I don't even see her for a whole week.

I know from experience that hot girls like that aren't free for long.

So, what would you do.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
how exactly did you get 793 posts?

I only ask because i tend to think the more post you have, the longer you've been here. And the longer you've been here the more experience/knowledgeable you should become... which obviously has not happened in your case.

Here's some advice... stay out of the forums, go to the articles section on this site and start reading.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Put her out of your head. None of what you typed means anything. I've been there before. Stop looking for signs to convince yourself you might still get that warm, fuzzy validation when she runs through the rain and leaps into your arms, declaring her love, and all your prior beliefs about love and women turn out to be true and those unlucky losers on the PUA forums were wrong all along. Its not real.

Let her go. Now. Tell yourself its over. Move on. No chance in hell. Not gonna happen.

If you want to be sane again, this is how. Once you're sane, go from there.

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like sending another message like that, but do you guys think that's a good idea?
You've been here for a while bud, what do YOU think the people here will say?? I think a lot of people here advise people to NEXT so often (including myself), and sometimes too hastily, but here I think it's game over.

Maybe in the next life.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Here's the story. It was already in my journal a couple of weeks ago:
You keep a journal? Interesting. And cool, I like storys, do tell do tell..

I had this introduction camp for my college where I had to lead new students around the city (awesome). There was this absolutely gorgeous girl. Really, she was just beautiful in this natural way. Just a tiny hint of makeup, great blue eyes and long brown hair... She had these sexy jeans on her long, nice legs and nice ass. Great figure, beautiful face and she was just fun. I liked her instantly and we just clicked. She laughed at my jokes, good eye contact, kino back and forth, we laughed... it was just there, you know? I randomly put my arm around her and there was this vibe in the air. It was all good. We had chemistry. I felt like I was sure that I could make something happen.
Sounds like some sort of 'chick flick' movie love story. Are you sure that this was not 'filtered' through your perception, because this whole paragraph gives me a weird 'vibe'? Seems like everything was going 'too' good. Hmmm?
At night, everyone went into this huge tent where they played club music. Long story short, when the time was there to close, I pussied out. She clearly gave signals and stuff, but I was just frozen. Locked up.
This really makes me assume that there is more to this than you are sharing. I mean come on I've seen some of your writings and such and you seem to be on the 'up and up' when it comes to women, and you 'freeze' up? How much experience do you really have 'in the field'? I mean no offense by this but it really makes me wonder how everything you wrote before this could be found in some sort of fairy tale book and then you just 'freeze up'. That only happens to inexperienced losers, not 'Don Juans'. But perhaps there is some sort of reason you 'froze up'? Is there more to this story? Care to share? I really am interested. But alas continue.
I didn't do SH*T that night and barely even talked to her from that moment on. Needless to say, things were weird the next day. I asked her number as she left, but she kinda evaded the question.
You are an interesting character, but what she did does not surprise me. If you really just 'cut the kino' and 'axed' your communications with her 'all of a sudden', what was she supposed to do? You really messed up big time. You had this girl, then you lost her. When things were 'weird the next day' you should have realized that this was 'all wrapped up' but kudos on going for the number anyway, that was a smart move because at least now you are not dealing purely with a hypothetical 'what if' situation now. You should 'know what it is', besides...oh you not done? My bad what happened next? You had a conversation? I will act as her translator...
Me: You're leaving?
Her: Yea, my mom picks me up
Translation: Yea, my mom picks me up

Me: Ah I see. Hey, I'd like to see you again. You want to hang out sometime?
Her: Hang out? Hang out as in?
Translation: Hang out? WTF, after the **** you pulled?!? You must have no other women and you are trying to have sex with me, arent you?

Me: You know, grab a drink, have a chat
Her: Yea... well... eh...
Translation: Not... going to... happen...

Me: Just give me your number, I'll give you a call
Her: Hmm... I'll give my number to one of the people of the organization here, so that you can get it from them...
Translation: Hmm... You are not getting my number from me, go get it from somebody else so I can tell everyone how this creepy guy asked other people for my number...

I just laughed because I knew exactly what the deal was
Me: It's okay if you say "no", too

She gave me a warm, yet a little awkward smile.
Translation: God, rejecting this guy is making me uncomfortable, but I have to say something...

Her: Yea... we'll talk about it ok?
Translation: I'm trying to not hurt your feelings, please dont make me.
Me: Sure. Have a nice trip home, you
Hallelujah!!!! Atleast you figured it out at the end! Cool now its time to move on to the next prospect...what? no? wtf?!?

Now, I walk into this girl every now and then at school. She kinda avoids eye contact, most likely because she's a pretty shy girl. But, when we locked eye contact I said hi and smiled. She did the same. Just a good, warm, but a little shy smile. I have her in my buddy list on Hyves (some sort of Myspace), and I sent her this 'tick' as they call it. What is basically is is a short little message of an action you do. It's fun, and light.
That was not a good idea. I hope you learned from this.

I sent her this:
Like "Snowdog winks at girl"
I bet you made her feel awkward. Did you not see how she acted when you tried to get her number?? Why did you not forget about her??

But after a couple of days I saw that she removed it. Kinda mixed messages, she seems a little shy towards me. I feel like sending another message like that, but do you guys think that's a good idea? I hardly ever walk into her at school, so chances of doing a face-to-face conversation (something which I really prefer) are pretty slim. Sometimes I don't even see her for a whole week.
Her removing your 'tick' or whatever should have been your 'north star' guiding you to how she really feels about you. Do not send her another message! Jesus what are you, some sort of clueless creep? She is not interested in you. Don’t contact her or you will be labeled a "creep" and you will lose out on other better girls and you do not want that to happen. (They do talk about this type of stuff..You’ll be labeled a creep, stalker, fiend, and whatever else they can think up.) And it is my opinion that you are developing a slight case of Oneitis, so I hope my crass comments act as the 'shot' that kills this bug.
I know from experience that hot girls like that aren't free for long.

So, what would you do
What are you some transfigurating AFC? I true DJ would know exactly what to do in this situation and I am not going to give you the obvious answer....ok I am a softy at heart, so I'll help you out. I would certainly not contact her after failing to get her number. Just go find somebody else. How hard is that? But this time make sure you done 'freeze up' ok? I think you had this one in the bag until you 'froze'. You can only blame the 'man in the mirror' for this one. But hey at least you learned what not to do next time and the importance of being fun, not weird and awkward. I am still in awe of how that happened..Feel free to divulge that information at anytime...But yeah you don’t have to lol, just play it smooth and go for another one..you got this, remember...your a DJ..I hope :up:

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are all pretty damn negative.

But yea, that 'freezing up' sh*t... I had my deal of personal problems over the years, and I'm seeing a shrink for that. Sometimes when I'm doing something I'm insecure about, I slip back into an old pattern.