"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

what would u do?

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
what would you do if a girl told you she loved you, but you dont have love for her? would you take advantage of her body? is this what i have been looking forward to after all?

this girl is a virgin, and said she'd do anything to prove her love for me. i feel guilty to take advantage of her, but i feel this is what i've worked for(?).. i don't know really now.

i'm very suprised she said this.

this is the convo:
headshot : hey what u doin'?
mhelody : nothng
headshot : ok
headshot : so what's up? ur still up? its so late
mhelody : wat r u doing my baby
headshot : nothing... just reading some stuff.
headshot : how about u?
mhelody : nothng too...
headshot : ok =)
mhelody : I miss you.
(she writes something on yahoo doodle saying "I love u <3"
headshot : u love me?
headshot : do you love me?
mhelody : yap!
mhelody : tgal nah.. heheh(translation: i've loved you for a long time)
headshot : really? =) thats so sweet
mhelody : *kiss emoticon*
headshot : sarap =)
headshot : how much do you love me?
mhelody : i'd do anything to you
mhelody : i'd do anything to prove my love.
headshot : ur so sweet..
mhelody : hmm..
headshot : =)
***we're still chatting as i post this so here is where i'll end it now***
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

farstrider

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
if i were you i will consider one thing:
which one bothers you more:
the regret of not taking advantage of her or the guilt of you taking advantage of her
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Are you a player or a Don Juan?

Players would bag this girl in a second, keep her as a spare or FB, and not have an concious when it comes to doing it. A player doesn't care who he offends, if he makes her cry, if he makes her beg - Players have only one motive - f*ck..then leave (or stay) ..but, always looking for the next target.

DJs wouldn't need to take advantage of a woman who puts her heart on her sleeve like this. A DJ has integrity. Knows the rules of life and Karma. Respects himself as well as women.

Your IL in her doesn't seem high enough to make her LTR material, but, IMO - a DJ has respect for himself and women enough not to take advantage of them.

Personally, I'd use the LJBF with her and say you see her more as a sister/ading than a GF. I'd hate to be thinking that you were doing this to my sister or cousin.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
250
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Location
NJ
What you just read in the post above is obviously coming from a someone with real integrity.....

this board needs more men like this posting here..

player = insecure
Don Juan = secure with himself.

When you know the right thing to do and actually have the balls to do it then you have integrity, and that is what a Don Juan is all about...
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
no just don't do it man. I dunno i've been feeling real ethical lately. explain to her that you don't wanna take advantage of her. what I do is say, "if you can still feel that way next week, ok." but usually they don't and thank me for not using them....I've given up so many chances, but feel so great for doing so. not everything is about you.

but only you can prevent forest fires...i mean, decide what to do.
 

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
YOUR LECTURE

I would definitly NOT take advantage of her. Tell her you don't love her before doing anything with her! We are men and we don't need to take advantage of people to get what we want. Love is something very precious and as DJs we need need to respect this. BTW how old is this girl?
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I'm with these guys.

If you're secure in yourself then you never need to regret passing up an opportunity because you know there will be others.

That's true confidence!
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
Are you a player or a Don Juan?

Players would bag this girl in a second, keep her as a spare or FB, and not have an concious when it comes to doing it. A player doesn't care who he offends, if he makes her cry, if he makes her beg - Players have only one motive - f*ck..then leave (or stay) ..but, always looking for the next target.

DJs wouldn't need to take advantage of a woman who puts her heart on her sleeve like this. A DJ has integrity. Knows the rules of life and Karma. Respects himself as well as women.

Your IL in her doesn't seem high enough to make her LTR material, but, IMO - a DJ has respect for himself and women enough not to take advantage of them.

Personally, I'd use the LJBF with her and say you see her more as a sister/ading than a GF. I'd hate to be thinking that you were doing this to my sister or cousin.


looks like you are in good hands, ditto what Hpn says. Although, will you regret it? That's the only thing I have to add.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

eric66

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
obvious this girl cares for you alot.

I wouldn't take advantage of her, a real DJ wouldn't.

But then again..I'm still an AFC:D so don't take what I say seriously
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
looks like you are in good hands, ditto what Hpn says. Although, will you regret it?
i might.. i probably will.. :|
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
Are you a player or a Don Juan?

Rafc. I'd like to be a DJ rather than a player, but i really am not sure.

You see, the truth is, I would rather be someone who was numb emotionally. Love hurts me too much, and I really would'nt wanna be a in a relationship. It never works out for me.

I just wanna be numb; Sometimes, I just wanna play. I don't know for sure, I guess.
 

McEwan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Scotland
I would tell her no.

There are some things more important than sex, and love and honour are among them.

I just know that I myself would have difficulty living with myself if I did that. Don't know how you would react.

It's better she finds someone who cares for her enough to have that honour, than for someone who doesn't.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Originally posted by -.-
Rafc. I'd like to be a DJ rather than a player, but i really am not sure.

You see, the truth is, I would rather be someone who was numb emotionally. Love hurts me too much, and I really would'nt wanna be a in a relationship. It never works out for me.

I just wanna be numb; Sometimes, I just wanna play. I don't know for sure, I guess.
Hey bro..there's nothing wrong with wanting to play the field. You can still be a DJ who wants to play the field, as long as you are up front with yourself and this girl. Tell her that you aren't interested in an LTR. Tell her you want to have fun. Tell her that you aren't looking for a relationship at this time. That's being a DJ. A player would lie, cheat, steal - do pretty much anything to get the p*ssy...very little character IMO.

Hell...if you are up front that you dont want an LTR, after telling her all of this...she'll most likely WANT YOU MORE.

But, if she persues you and she gets hurt..hen that's HER fault..not yours. You never decived her. Yea, your concious may take a beating, but, it was HER gamble.

You were honest and up front...the way a MAN and DJ should be.

sidenote: I was in the PI about 10 years ago...hoping to travel to Alibang and Quezon City this December.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
Hey bro..there's nothing wrong with wanting to play the field. You can still be a DJ who wants to play the field, as long as you are up front with yourself and this girl. Tell her that you aren't interested in an LTR. Tell her you want to have fun. Tell her that you aren't looking for a relationship at this time. That's being a DJ. A player would lie, cheat, steal - do pretty much anything to get the p*ssy...very little character IMO.

Hell...if you are up front that you dont want an LTR, after telling her all of this...she'll most likely WANT YOU MORE.

But, if she persues you and she gets hurt..hen that's HER fault..not yours. You never decived her. Yea, your concious may take a beating, but, it was HER gamble.

You were honest and up front...the way a MAN and DJ should be.

sidenote: I was in the PI about 10 years ago...hoping to travel to Alibang and Quezon City this December.
Really? That's tight man. I know dozens of girls from QC. Alabang is pretty far, but that's where this chick lives.

I live in makati city. What will you be doing in PI man? Vacation?
 
Top