Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Would Happen If?

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok a lady friend of mine has moved back into my area and this lady is all but a 10 and wants to meet up with me for all time shake so I have planned with her an evening out with diner. This lady is a good friend and we respect each other very much and would give the Walmart lady a good run for the money as she looks like a model and dresses like one and is just dam sexy she's like an older Hilton girl just hot.

So my question is this since the Walmart lady turned cold like she has with me giving me no answers and if I just happen to show up with my lady friend at Walmart in view of her what would happen if she were to see this? Reckon it would make her think twice and think dam what's that guy got to have someone sexy like that?

Has anyone done this for the fun of it? Tell me your story.

LoneSilver :)

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LoneSilver
Ok a lady friend of mine has moved back into my area and this lady is all but a 10 and wants to meet up with me for all time shake so I have planned with her an evening out with diner. This lady is a good friend and we respect each other very much and would give the Walmart lady a good run for the money as she looks like a model and dresses like one and is just dam sexy she's like an older Hilton girl just hot.

So my question is this since the Walmart lady turned cold like she has with me giving me no answers and if I just happen to show up with my lady friend at Walmart in view of her what would happen if she were to see this? Reckon it would make her think twice and think dam what's that guy got to have someone sexy like that?

Has anyone done this for the fun of it? Tell me your story.

DO it, it will make you look better in BOTH their eyes (jeaslouly), but fuggin wal mart com on MAN???

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What Would Happen If?

Originally posted by yunghova35
DO it, it will make you look better in BOTH their eyes (jeaslouly), but fuggin wal mart com on MAN???

Yeah I know lol it sounds like I am a bargain hunter but really want to throw it in the face of the Walmart lady it would be fun and of course this would be done at a different time like days after I take her to dinner and stuff. It would be a casual thing when I do it. And one more question should I let my friend in on this or keep it hush?

padrote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LoneSilver
like an older Hilton girl just hot.
lol

Don't let your friend in on it. Get some magnums and have the customer service lady run a price check for you.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What Would Happen If?

Originally posted by padrote
lol

Don't let your friend in on it. Get some magnums and have the customer service lady run a price check for you.

LOL! There ya go thats a good one. Man I'm laughing my butt off here

LoneSilver