"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

What would be your advice for the heightmogging this "little guy" goes through?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/8rxtmd
I am DONE trying to meet women

I went out to the bar with my friends the other night. They’re both normal height but I’m only 4’6. They were gawking some girl and jokingly said I should go talk to her. She had to be at least 6 feet tall and she was also wearing very high heels so I kept telling them no. Then my friend offers me $50 if I had the balls to introduce myself to her. So I did it. I walked up to her and said “hi, I’m nick.” she stood up from the bar stool and i was barely as tall as her ****ing belly button. she puts her hands on her knees, looks at me and says “Aww, whatre you doing in here, little guy? Bars are for grown-ups.” I shouldve just walked away but instead I said “I’m 27.” She looked at her friend and they started hysterically laughing.
I’m DONE. **** it. I’m ****ing worthless because of my height and I’m tired of my friends telling me that I need more confidence. It’s easy to be confident when you’re ****ing 5’11 and 6’2. Nobody will ever understand...
BRUTAL! :mad:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
That’s fukked up.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Stop giving a fukk. Shortie chicks exist, too.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
All he had to say was “what are YOU doing in here? Your corner slow tonight so you decided to get a drink huh”lol
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
You can be short and still confident. This guy's just trapped in a victim mentality that's getting him nowhere. There are 6' + guys struggling with women.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
4'6" is really short though, there's no question that puts him at an extreme disadvantage. The dude is going to have to have self esteem made of steel and a very, very positive attitude for him to find his niche.

He's right that it's easy for a 6' guy to be confident. Being that short is not for the faint of heart, he's got balls of steel to get out there. Got to respect that, it has to be really hard for him.
 
Top