"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What Would Be the DJ thing to say?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Ok, I met this girl tonight at a party and I macked it with her all night. We talked and flirted for the last two hours of the party.

So, when I was leaving, her friend asks me "What do you think of Christina?"

Now I would normally say something like "Why? Are you jealous or something?", but I know that she isn't interested in me since we're pretty good friends. So I just said, "Well I don't know, I just met her. We'll see how things go in the future with us."

Was this ok to say since I know that she's gonna go back and tell her? If not, what should I have said?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Baudette Minnesota
that was perfect. You showed that you might be interested, but you weren't by any means available to her right now, the chances of you dating are still "in doubt"
 

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo Ney York baby!
I think she thinks your cute...

What do you think?

What do you think she thinks?

OOO, chips!

OMG, shes, SO, BOING... wait, who are we talkin about again?
 
Top