Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would a master dj do?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is my situation.

I've known her 4 years and I’ve listened to her relationship problems and utter stupid ness for about the same time. I would
have to say that i was nothing but "the nice guy"

We have lived a considerable distance apart for a long time but she visits me every now and then. Sometimes she will even call me and tell me that she loves me. There are times when she thinks that we will end up together. She pulls me in every time i and then f**ks with my mind by sleeping with some jerk that she thinks she’s in love with. As a nice guy I basically said nothing.. after all I’m supposed to be her friend. I was basically her back up guy. For the longest time i knew that it's all a bunch of crap, but at the same time i thought that she may come around and learn her lesson.

As chance would have it she recently joined the air force. After basics she was moved to a base very close to where i live. Shortly before this however, I told her off and said i didn't want to be friends if she wasn't going to apologize for her bull****.
She never even bothered to apologize over several emails.. she only said " that she had no times for games" we all know what that means. it's ******** for the games have just begun.

Well i made the choice recently to visit her. when i saw how hot she looked i wanted her again. but i never showed any emotion at all.. in fact i told her that she either likes me or she doesn't.
the question i have is what should i do:

a. f**k her
b. f**k her and get rid of her
c. get rid of her
d. ignore her
e. play some mind games with her and get rid of her.
f. tell her that i want her and that she has a short time to make up her mind.
g. tell her that i love her
h. play some mind games with her to keep her.
i. go out of my way and show her that i am a real man.

The problem i have is that i think she just needs a real man to show her what she needs. I want to show her that i am a real man and that i'm not a nice guy anymore or a jerk. I have a feeling that if i can get it through to her 21 year old girl brain that i am a man she will fall in line.

And that is my dilemma. I could just get rid of her as common sense dictates, but i think she needs to know that i'm not a nice guy anymore. in any event, this is a loose end that needs to be fixed up for me. at the moment i've started to make her realize that she isn't the center of attention in my life and that there are other girls and things that i care more about than her. I've done this because in essence i think she is the type of girl that responds well to a real man.

so the questions that i have are:

1. how do i show her this change in me?
2. should i even bother?
3. is she worth it at all ?

Snoobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should try and get laid. sometimes friends to lovers works out, but if not at least you got some from a hot chick.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
so the questions that i have are:

1. how do i show her this change in me?
2. should i even bother?
3. is she worth it at all ?
No. She will think "no way has this guy changed" and she will completely treat you like before.

That is not the desired result.

Just let her go. Find someone else.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my first link in my sig.

ALL OF IT - you're question will be answered oh and I'm sorry to break it to you. You are not a real man ... yet.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i should next her. very well. done