"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

What works better for you, hookup apps or various sites?

machoMax

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
152
Reaction score
28
In the past 4-5 years, I tried (and I am still using) at least 7-8 hookup apps and 10+ sites to arrange hook-ups.

Tried almost everything but now I am on 4 hookup sites and 2 apps (Tinder and Pure). For me a bit better are sites than apps, I am having an impression that is a bit lower competition on sites. On the other side, I have an impression that 9/10 and 10/10 guys, bang all girls on apps.

I am interested to hear what do you think, I mean on your experiences: what works better for you, when it comes to finding some casual sex partners: sites or apps?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

machoMax

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
152
Reaction score
28
Lol, nobody uses apps and sites for casual sex? :) :) Hard to believe in that :)
 
Top