“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What Women Want! (Greatest Mystery Revealed)

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
They WANT A man.

No im not David D. but its amusing how simple the answer turned out to be, I actually reveal this mystery to my friends they just stare blankly with the "Ok ....and ?" look heh,
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Pete_C

Banned
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
They WANT A man.

No im not David D. but its amusing how simple the answer turned out to be, I actually reveal this mystery to my friends they just stare blankly with the "Ok ....and ?" look heh,
um, no. they want guys with pretty face and lots of money
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
^^^^^^

Two best tips on this site.. Bible, like yesterday ;) :p
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: Re: What Women Want! (Greatest Mystery Revealed)

Originally posted by Pete_C
um, no. they want guys with pretty face and lots of money
Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and monaaaaaaaaay...
Boys will laugh at girls when they're not funnaaaaaaaaay...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
U know what? you are right SageOFAllenAge. The real women want a real MAN. the hoes will fuk u till your money is gone. they are just unlabelled *****s. U show ur in control, and the ones that will want u are the ones who want to be controlled. The ones what want to be taken care of and will worship their big strong MAN
 

Ratman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
40
one word: mastercard
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
DUH DUH DUH GUYZZZ!

Stop being plastic and be yourself! OMG I figured wemans out!
Errrrrrrrrrrr!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Oh damn I only have a bankcard. I will be giving up on dating forever.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I just turned 18!! I dont have credit yet!!! AHH!!
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
What have you done to my baby! :eek: :(
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top