Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What women really want - Word for Word from a Hot Cougar

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A woman is pretty simple to satisfy. All she needs is attention, someone to listen to her unimportant and transparent daily problems she wants to be complimented for every single thing and of course protection and stability. But this is a pretty standard and simple approach". - Hot 44 Year Old Cougar

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this was true, all of our nice guy azzes would be married
Probably refers more to keeping a girl than getting her interested in you in the first place.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Oh we are taking advice from washed up old wh0res now?

What a b1tch wants is a dude to fuk the chit out of her, put her in her place and take control. And make fun of her insecurities. Oh yeah making her laugh is good too. Thats it right there.

Lol at the beta advice from rejay or whatever ur name is bro

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh we are taking advice from washed up old wh0res now?

What a b1tch wants is a dude to fuk the chit out of her, put her in her place and take control. And make fun of her insecurities. Oh yeah making her laugh is good too. Thats it right there.

Lol at the beta advice from rejay or whatever ur name is bro
That is what they encoded to yearn for however society and raising spoiled princesses has destroyed that code.
Now all they want is to run the show and control everything

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) dont listen to women advice, if you're asking you already failed and if she answer the failure is confirmed

2)a "hot cougar" has different desideres than a hot teen for the same reason a retired engineer has different needs and desires than a just graduated one

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are retarded. I love how people have no idea of what the actuality of the events that took place but just read something they deem "AFC" and start assuming. I never even said I promote it word for word. However I'll tell you this even though I'm wasting my key strokes.. There's more useful information in that then the stupid crap you all practice

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it is useful in that once again it points out the fundamental flaw at woman's being. That she s attracted to a guy because he s bold and different and then wants to make him the same as every other loser she s dated

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A woman is pretty simple to satisfy. All she needs is attention, someone to listen to her unimportant and transparent daily problems she wants to be complimented for every single thing and of course protection and stability. But this is a pretty standard and simple approach". - Hot 44 Year Old Cougar
What women say they want and what they are actually motivated by are ALWAYS two different things.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and then there's the other 99% of the time. All she needs is attention every single second. All she needs is to branch swing the moment she feels she's not getting it. All she needs is everything and even when she gets that, she's still not happy. Most women, you could give them 10 million and they'd b*tch and moan that you didn't give them 11. Pay no attention to what she says, only what she does, that will tell you all you need to know. If she's satisfied, you won't have to ask.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you do realize EVERY word a woman says must be translated, right???

Are you posting this asking for a translation or do you always just believe EVERY word a woman says, literally, like the subject line, word-for-word.

My translation....
Cougar = low value woman losing her looks that uses EVERY trick she knows to be desirable to men. Note, a cougar, implies she is not married and not in a relationship. This implies she is very poor when it comes to working at a relationship with a man.

So...this woman’s motives are to put herself in the best possible light with men in order to get their attention because she has no clue on how to please and keep a man long term. The fact that you are quoting one of these women speaks volumes. These woman have little value to any man.

In her quote, she is simply telling you what she misses from a relationship with a man. She regrets many of her actions in past relationships and realizes she will grow old alone, and never be in a relationship with a man again.

I’ll bet you ten bucks there were men in her life that treated her thar way in her quote, but she rejected them, because she had other resource needs at the time.

Never try to learn about women from other women. You will never grow as a man with this approach.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it is useful in that once again it points out the fundamental flaw at woman's being. That she s attracted to a guy because he s bold and different and then wants to make him the same as every other loser she s dated
This is actually golden... This is my current hypothesis based on my experience thus far... At it's simplest form we need to always be a challenge even if we get married right?

OP, you do realize EVERY word a woman says must be translated, right???

Are you posting this asking for a translation or do you always just believe EVERY word a woman says, literally, like the subject line, word-for-word.

My translation....
Cougar = low value woman losing her looks that uses EVERY trick she knows to be desirable to men. Note, a cougar, implies she is not married and not in a relationship. This implies she is very poor when it comes to working at a relationship with a man.

So...this woman’s motives are to put herself in the best possible light with men in order to get their attention because she has no clue on how to please and keep a man long term. The fact that you are quoting one of these women speaks volumes. These woman have little value to any man.

In her quote, she is simply telling you what she misses from a relationship with a man. She regrets many of her actions in past relationships and realizes she will grow old alone, and never be in a relationship with a man again.

I’ll bet you ten bucks there were men in her life that treated her thar way in her quote, but she rejected them, because she had other resource needs at the time.

Never try to learn about women from other women. You will never grow as a man with this approach.
My definition of a cougar is an older woman (40+) that''s attractive. The woman that said this is actually married to a wealthy man. She's been trying to cheat with me, I haven't done anything yet..

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually golden... This is my current hypothesis based on my experience thus far... At it's simplest form we need to always be a challenge even if we get married right?

My definition of a cougar is an older woman (40+) that''s attractive. The woman that said this is actually married to a wealthy man. She's been trying to cheat with me, I haven't done anything yet..
ok so not only this woman is low class, but you are blind by taking what she said by word, and that also means how desperate you are if you have time to spend with her, btw why you are so adamant on this? if what we say here is wrong and make no sense you are free to stop reading here and posting too, but you know you look like a woman, say one thing do another and don't want to be chalenged, but love when we do so

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so not only this woman is low class, but you are blind by taking what she said by word, and that also means how desperate you are if you have time to spend with her, btw why you are so adamant on this? if what we say here is wrong and make no sense you are free to stop reading here and posting too, but you know you look like a woman, say one thing do another and don't want to be chalenged, but love when we do so
When did I ever say I took it word for word? You're making my point for me buddy... People just read a few words and rather than ask for more context or even questions they want to assume its "AFC" or "BETA"

If I bang this girl I'm going to give her a few extra thrusts just for you Alvafe ;)

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When did I ever say I took it word for word? You're making my point for me buddy... People just read a few words and rather than ask for more context or even questions they want to assume its "AFC" or "BETA"

If I bang this girl I'm going to give her a few extra thrusts just for you Alvafe ;)
You should look at that stupid titled you used. I cringed even before I opened this thread. As expected useless advice that no one should follow. Women don't know how to game or attract other women, she'll just tell you what she THINKS she wants, which "news flash" isn't what she ACTUALLY wants.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

aww how sweet he thinks of me when he bang girls around, I think I know you problem now

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should look at that stupid titled you used. I cringed even before I opened this thread. As expected useless advice that no one should follow. Women don't know how to game or attract other women, she'll just tell you what she THINKS she wants, which "news flash" isn't what she ACTUALLY wants.
Lol the funny thing is I don't disagree with what you said. It's too bad too many people on here turn into shaming modes instead of actually having an open discussion.

aww how sweet he thinks of me when he bang girls around, I think I know you problem now
I think of it more like charity. It's the closest a keyboard warrior like yourself will get to real pvssy :)

XFORCE

Don Juan
Reaction score
All she needs is attention, someone to listen to her unimportant and transparent daily problems she wants to be complimented for every single thing and of course protection and stability.
This is true until she gets used to it which leads to boredom. Once women get this expectedly and on a regular basis, they get complacent and take $h1t for granted.

What women say they want and what they are actually motivated by are ALWAYS two different things.
Yup

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is obsessed with me now and I have no idea why... One day she tells me how much she loves me the next she says she doesn't want to see ever again. Is this the definition of a BPD girl?
I basically just step back when she gets all aloof and soon after she wants me again. She is definitely a crazy woman... I think I am going to tap it though but sometimes her bi polar personality annoys me and I want to next.