Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What women do to try and keep you around.

Pac_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the things that women do to try and keep you around so you'll never lose touch with her?? There was this one girl that I kind of dated and would always leave things in my car every time we go out. Would that be something that women do?? They always call back a couple of weeks later and say something like "I think I left so and so in your car I need to get it back," Or if it was really important they would've called like the day after to get it back as soon as possible. What are you guys' thoughts on this? Do women do this or is it just a coincidence?

p.s. After that date I didn't call her after that until she called me two weeks later to ask if they can have the "item" back.

Pac_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also another thing she also mentioned about getting together again, somehow and getting slightly perturbed because I "haven't called her" lately. Anyway thanks for any advice. I'm new at this so please excuse my afcness.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, it sounds like it could be an intentional move to see you again (if you don't call her), so whatever you're doing, it sounds like you're doing a good job of keeping them interested.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure women will purposely leave their jewelry or articles of clothing over your house or in your car. Watch out for this.

I've got accidental "text messages" before.

that's what i can think of off the top of my head