“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What women do to try and keep you around.

Pac_Man

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2001
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
U.S.A
What are some of the things that women do to try and keep you around so you'll never lose touch with her?? There was this one girl that I kind of dated and would always leave things in my car every time we go out. Would that be something that women do?? They always call back a couple of weeks later and say something like "I think I left so and so in your car I need to get it back," Or if it was really important they would've called like the day after to get it back as soon as possible. What are you guys' thoughts on this? Do women do this or is it just a coincidence?

p.s. After that date I didn't call her after that until she called me two weeks later to ask if they can have the "item" back.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Pac_Man

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2001
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
U.S.A
Also another thing she also mentioned about getting together again, somehow and getting slightly perturbed because I "haven't called her" lately. Anyway thanks for any advice. I'm new at this so please excuse my afcness.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Sure, it sounds like it could be an intentional move to see you again (if you don't call her), so whatever you're doing, it sounds like you're doing a good job of keeping them interested.
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Sure women will purposely leave their jewelry or articles of clothing over your house or in your car. Watch out for this.

I've got accidental "text messages" before.

that's what i can think of off the top of my head
 
Top