Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Women Are

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Women are the designed unholy human sentinels of reproduction.

Nature armed them only with the imperative of scanning for evidences of masculine figures of dominance, victory and unapologetic strength.

Weakness disgusts them, and strength fascinates them. They don't feel love, they feel sexually attachment to the strong and to the victors of the trials of life.

Having money suggests you won loot.
Being strong means you are up for a fight.
Being smart means you are of a superior kind.
Having lots of women means you already passed other sexual sentinels test, and thus, an socially accepted winner.

Women don't love. But they feel an irresistible sexual urge towards being dominated and filled by a strong aggressive warrior .

Nature was always about ruthless survival, the battle against organisms and the supremacy of the strong against the weak. The strong survive. The strong wins. The strong mates.

Women are here only to check if you, male, are a winner, thus, worthy of spreading your natural blueprint forwards to the next evolutionary step.

Prove yourself worthy, reject false ideas like romantic love, and throw yourself on the battles of life with truth in your mind about what are you fighting for.

All women are here for this, nature armed them for that purpose alone. They are all the same creature, with little real variance, and no real variance for their real natural purpose and instinctual programming.

Be a victor, go gather evidences of your victories, and go reap your rewards.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This specific kind of strength is only in the case of winners and losers, not per individual. I'm not a Christian, but here was one quote in the Bible that always stuck out to me since I heard it: "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth". Meek in my opinion means weak. Why would the weak inherit the Earth? Because they follow whoever will rule over them. The strong will not. The strong will fight each other and kill each other while the weak go with whichever side wins.

Now of course, I'm not saying to be weak here. Be strong, but also have the strength to back down. Be smart about when it is time to back down and when it is time to be strong. Do not be too stubborn to be unwilling to compromise. If you are unable to bend at all, then eventually you will completely break.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
This specific kind of strength is only in the case of winners and losers, not per individual. I'm not a Christian, but here was one quote in the Bible that always stuck out to me since I heard it: "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth". Meek in my opinion means weak. Why would the weak inherit the Earth? Because they follow whoever will rule over them. The strong will not. The strong will fight each other and kill each other while the weak go with whichever side wins.

Now of course, I'm not saying to be weak here. Be strong, but also have the strength to back down. Be smart about when it is time to back down and when it is time to be strong. Do not be too stubborn to be unwilling to compromise. If you are unable to bend at all, then eventually you will completely break.
The Bible also states that the God of this world is Satan.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you nietchians crack me up. You always make the facts fit your assumptions. Yes the brutal genetic selector is a big part of a woman's makeup. But there are other parts. Otherwise how do you explain my girlfriend looking after me when I'm sick. Cleaning my house cutting my toenails etc. Or all the woman I see pushing their husbands in wheelchairs. There's A Great Red pill book you guys really should read. Practical female psychology for the practical man. It's goes through the nature of women and how to manage them successfully. But it has the objective of improving your relationship with women. Some of you guys seem to have got stuck in the red pill anger and disappointment phase

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Otherwise how do you explain my girlfriend looking after me when I'm sick. Cleaning my house cutting my toenails etc.
There is no earthly explanation for her cutting your toenails. :p

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah at 6 2 and a bit creaky from decaudes of sports it's much appreciated. Weirdly enough so did my last 3 girlfriends. I keep telling you guys there r great things that aren't made in the USA.

Swings and roundabouts but... I'm racing back from sports to cook her seafood