Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What whips do you mob it in

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen a few here in the west coast. They clean. I always get my cars blacked out. From the paint color, the guts, to the limo tints riding on staggered black rims with wide rear tires. tastefully modded. All murdered out.
A right black car Exudes some mystery and masculinity with a spark of elegance.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2018 Mazda 3, in metallic black, cream leather interior, black tints. Tasteful but not too flashy.
Always spotless inside and out.
2022 Yamaha MT10, (1000cc engine derived from the R1 powerplant but tuned for more midrange power)
in 'tech' black with some nice extras. Fast as fock and looks like it could well belong to Batman.
2012 Ford Transit Connect, in white with roof bars and towbar. For those tasks that I'd
not want to use the car for, I do my own building work so it's ideal for collecting materials and disposing
of waste.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You're definitely going to get pusssy as a result of owning that car.
Lexus models are great reliable daily drivers.
Out here dishwashers drive AMGs brah. I just love benzes always have. If you get the right year and engine you have a car for as long as you want it. I had a 300SD that was 36 years old still started on a dime.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're definitely going to get pusssy as a result of owning that car.
Depends on where you live. If you live in a large, affluent city, having a nice car means very little.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on where you live. If you live in a large, affluent city, having a nice car means very little.
I have noticed that. Most girls don't care what car you got as long as you keep it clean with a good air refresher
I like my car to have a sprinkle of status though.
I cross the international border to San Diego on a daily basis and have seen fine azz girls in the passenger seat of dudes literally driving a bucket. Homie must run some tight game I think.
But I will go as far as saying that some "independent" toxic b!tches get a bit of envy if you are driving a better ride than them.
At the end of the day, the car is for you and the confidence boost you get from driving your cold hard earned sick azz machine.

Last edited: