Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What were her intentions?

casanova_goat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you guys interpret this? I briefly met this hot chick at a bar on Memorial Day weekend of last year (so the Earth has made one full revolution of the Sun since). She had come up to me and we briefly kissed. All my plans to see her never came to fruition. It had been months since I last reached out to her, which had gone unanswered, when she texted me out the blue to “hang out” sometime.

My friend took it to mean she wanted to hookup and nothing else. I was inclined to believe it too. Well, she came over to my place last night. She didn’t seem interested in meeting in a neutral site beforehand. The first thing she asked as she walked in was what my name is. Now, she was asking for my first name not my last. Needless to say, I was not in her contacts and she had run a search for “telescope” in her messages to find the guy who offered to show her Jupiter and Saturn. She’s very interested in astrology (the bull**** science) while I’m into astronomy. The conditions were not suitable for observing (clouds) so that was not her impetus for coming over.

I was tipsy from the potent abinsthe I had begun to drink before she arrived and she only wanted water because she had to drive. We hung out on the terrace and talked. I sorta moved in after an hour or so and she may have sensed it and abruptly chose to depart. We embraced and I attempted to kiss her but she wouldn’t let me.

I don’t foresee anything ever happening with this chick, but do you guys suspect her intention of coming over was to screw? And, perhaps, it didn’t occur because she had too little attraction to me or I failed to play it right?

She’s now 22 and I’m 36, but I don’t think she knew how much older I was than her. I’ve been told I look young for my age.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since she ignored you after months, she was probably bored and just wanted your company.

Or she could've wanted some d1ck as your were a lower priority but available option at the time and she was sh1t testing you which you failed at. You might've not built enough comfort or have good seduction. Maybe you didn't do enough push/pull. Maybe you said or acted in someway that came off as creepy to her since you are 36yo afterall. These younger gals work off a different dynamic. Either way, it's done with and time to move on. Maybe next time secretly record your interaction on video so others can see what went on or you can review it and see where you may have gone wrong.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Never say whoa in a horse race" That means when she puts herself in your bedroom, physical escalation needs to occur.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes. Cant say i've ever had a chick reach out to me after several months while also not even knowing my name and coming over to my place. Sounds to me like she's a huge sloot who you could've easily banged had it not been for all your prior drinking.

casanova_goat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes. Cant say i've ever had a chick reach out to me after several months while also not even knowing my name and coming over to my place. Sounds to me like she's a huge sloot who you could've easily banged had it not been for all your prior drinking.
I think you're right in that she is a sloot. She's at the very least frisky. However, I disagree I would have fared better had I not drunk beforehand. I am stiff as a board when stone cold sober. I wasn't exactly falling over myself, I was merely a little tipsy.

Even though she may be a sloot, I also wonder how physically attracted she was to me.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you guys interpret this? I briefly met this hot chick at a bar on Memorial Day weekend of last year (so the Earth has made one full revolution of the Sun since). She had come up to me and we briefly kissed. All my plans to see her never came to fruition. It had been months since I last reached out to her, which had gone unanswered, when she texted me out the blue to “hang out” sometime.

My friend took it to mean she wanted to hookup and nothing else. I was inclined to believe it too. Well, she came over to my place last night. She didn’t seem interested in meeting in a neutral site beforehand. The first thing she asked as she walked in was what my name is. Now, she was asking for my first name not my last. Needless to say, I was not in her contacts and she had run a search for “telescope” in her messages to find the guy who offered to show her Jupiter and Saturn. She’s very interested in astrology (the bull**** science) while I’m into astronomy. The conditions were not suitable for observing (clouds) so that was not her impetus for coming over.

I was tipsy from the potent abinsthe I had begun to drink before she arrived and she only wanted water because she had to drive. We hung out on the terrace and talked. I sorta moved in after an hour or so and she may have sensed it and abruptly chose to depart. We embraced and I attempted to kiss her but she wouldn’t let me.

I don’t foresee anything ever happening with this chick, but do you guys suspect her intention of coming over was to screw? And, perhaps, it didn’t occur because she had too little attraction to me or I failed to play it right?

She’s now 22 and I’m 36, but I don’t think she knew how much older I was than her. I’ve been told I look young for my age.
A chick that reaches out after an entire calendar year and doesn't even know your name?

What is she looking for? Entertainment. Entertainment at your expense.

She is an AW who is looking to jack your chain and frustrate you. Any chick who reaches out after ignoring you for a year should get one of these responses from you:

1. Silence and ignore.
2. Who is this? Then when she answers you put as much effort into replying to her as she did for the last year

Nothing else.

casanova_goat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick that reaches out after an entire calendar year and doesn't even know your name?

What is she looking for? Entertainment. Entertainment at your expense.

She is an AW who is looking to jack your chain and frustrate you. Any chick who reaches out after ignoring you for a year should get one of these responses from you:

1. Silence and ignore.
2. Who is this? Then when she answers you put as much effort into replying to her as she did for the last year

Nothing else.
Well, I'm not gonna cut off my nose to spite my face for the sake of some alpha male posturing. If a smoking hot 22-year old reaches out to me to hang out and perhaps her idea of entertainment is me putting my d1ck in her, I am not going to say 'no.' Even though things could've gone better, I enjoyed her company for an hour and a half. I just wonder if ineptitude on my part cost me some fun.