"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What we can learn from the worst, most abusive men in the world

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Originally posted by Ice Cold
My source of information is my aunt, who's been the head doctor in a drug addict centre for more than 15 years. This is the impression I got from her stories, but I am always willing to listen to a new perpective
My source of info are friends and family who can go months without a hit. The problem is the urges always come back. You just never know when or where the cravings will hit.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by princelydeeds
My source of info are friends and family who can go months without a hit. The problem is the urges always come back. You just never know when or where the cravings will hit.
Intresting. It means that your friends and family aren't addicts, using medical terminology. Congrats :)
 

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Intresting. It means that your friends and family aren't addicts, using medical terminology. Congrats :)
Nope, they are addicts. When the cravings come back they come back with a vengence. They will be strung out for weeks/months at a time.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
like mastrubation, you can force yourself not to, but craving will suddenly come, and you realize noone is around, and there ya go again.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Oxide
like mastrubation, you can force yourself not to, but craving will suddenly come, and you realize noone is around, and there ya go again.
I am getting bored...

Heroine is not like mastrubation. ROFL it's worse - infinitely worse :D
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Crack does not kill you, the addiction might, but crack will not. The addiction will tend not to kill you and the reason they get treated in hospital is so that they are not all forced to go cold turkey, but can be given methadone and ****. It also depends what type of crack and how pure you take it, in fact you are more likely to die from the **** it can get mixed with than from the lack of it.
 

cffrmw

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
colorado
...are you saying you can't OD on crack? the addiction can kill you? wtf?
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I don't know what they're saying...

I'm not even sure what they refer to as crack... :D
 
Top