Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What we can determine from the Trans movement

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/coming-im-transgender-woman-im-192420130.html

Key sentences:
I was coming home after a year of UNIVERSITY

My mom is a Grade 5 teacher and she's you know been teaching health and sexuality and trans.
I would bet this guy was a nerd in University, and HIS MOM convinced him to do this. Why is his mom teaching Transgenderism to Grade 5 children? Canada has a mandate to teach kids about this now at an early age. My children will absolutely NOT be attending public school or university in Canada.

This is the danger of not controlling your wife or picking a good quality trad-con female to start with. Another good example is this fight over a 4 yearold. The mother is brainwashing this little girl to become a boy. The father's second wife also seems to think its a good idea. How can two completely un-related women buy into and support Transgenderism for this poor little girl?
If you look at the man, his body language, inability to speak and lack of control tell you everything you need to know.

Notice the male has NO ability to control his wife or his second wife and can't even stop them from coming together. He keeps repeating "Aubrey can be who Aubrey wants" instead of saying "She's a girl, period". Its all a matter of male irresponsibility and shirking your duties as a man.

0:00

"No, NOOOOOOOO"

The father knows he's FAILED in his responsibility to raise this child. Even Phil acknowledges that he thinks he's failed and its because he HAS.

--------------------------------------------------------------

02:00

"He dressed up like a girl, I thought it was funny.... at first... now"

"And what was the age?"

"HIGHSCHOOL maybe"

"It was during HIGHSCHOOL"

"I thought it was Halloween, you know, so I just went along wit it. Actually pinched him on his behind saying made a good looking girl, but was only joking. "

--------------------

"Just imagine waking up everyday and seeing and being someone you don't want to be"

Dr. P: "What do you hear in those words"

"I hear confusion"

04:00 - The Brainwashing Begins

--------------------

Father made being a man Confusing for him as a child.

Some running themes:

Father failed to institute manliness in child
Public school system

Our society is encouraging mental illness, neglect and irresponsibility from an early age and trying to get men out of the picture completely so they can erase male roles in society. There is a very evil agenda at work to convert men into women. How does one arrive at this point? Well if you look at the videos, all of the women have been said to be encouraging the men to do this or as in the last one, the audience is cheering.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

03:00

Michael Alig to Donahue

"You're all drop outs. You are all near do wells, you have no focus in your life and no idea what you're going to do. You are young and you are out for a good time. You are hedonistic, all you care about is fun and games *Cheering from the guests*, the whole -bleep-, these are your children, now really really, you enjoy what you do?"

05:15

-Audience member -

"And you enjoy this scene?"

"I live in the city and there is nothing to do where we live"

--------------------------

04:30 Mother calls in appalled at it and Donahue points out that the clubs are paying these people to recruit kids for the nightclubs (to make money)

06:15 A fifteen year old girl calls in "Hi, I'm fifteen and I'm from Canton and I just want to say, I think you're all losers and none of you guys have a life"

Notice the distinct way that the women in the audience are dressed as compared to audiences in Dr. Phil and other shows. Clothes are plain or dark colors. Hairstyles don't stick out. Audience is quiet for the most part, not loud and obnoxious. The host does not encourage the topic behavior. The Host, Donahue is very judgmental and is using common sense to approach this topic, he does not automatically accept it as current show hosts do.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

Heraldo talks about Extasy the drug being related somewhat to the 'party scene'. Ecstasy is proven to put holes in the brain, I wonder how many parents were taking this drug prior to having children.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Men need to understand that this only happens if we allow it. That's the real disappointment - men are acquiescing to feminism. None of this could take place without the blessing of men. One massive sh*t-test that the men of our generation are failing.
That much is clear, but what is the end game? Invasion? Population reduction? Government Control? Could it be a result of drug fueled parties and 'experimentation' or crap parenting creating the ultimate in spoiled children.

I've heard now from more than a few people that they allow their children to 'make their own decisions' and then take those decisions seriously. They are actually allowing the child to also become the parent. Its no wonder the children are confused as to their role in the family. If the child says he is a dog, does the parent then start feeding the child kibbles and bits? The insanity starts when the parent fails to make a decision or more accurately when the man fails to assert himself as leader and controller of the relationship. Transgenderism is a failure of society to raise productive / healthy male citizens. These people, most of them are confused and pretend that this happened to them as part of their DNA makeup but an investigation into their childhood reveal a very different story.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
It can only result in societal collapse. Those same people are trying to elect feminism into power and give it nuclear capabilities. Denial of reality and complete disarmament of a population. Its already happened up here in Feminist Canada, our Feminist prime minister declared that we are 'not at war with ISIS' despite them killing two of our citizens in the Philippines by beheading.

Feminism/Transgenderism = Pretend = Make believe = Lie.

Make. Believe.

To make someone believe something... or in this case, brainwash.

Our society thrives on lies and the overall denial of reality and that is a very dangerous game. To deny Trans women their right to believe who they are is now punishable by up to 2 years in prison in Canada. We are being forced to lie and accept lies as truth.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/18/canada-prepares-nationwide-ban-on-anti-transgender-propaganda/
Canada’s Minister of Justice Jody Wilson-Raybould introduced legislation Tuesday that would prohibit discrimination on the basis of “gender identity” or “gender expression” and make anti-transgender “hate propaganda” punishable by up to two years in prison.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/18/c...on-anti-transgender-propaganda/#ixzz4DLZYdbmE

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting for one thing...
They refuse to call transgender a psychological illness...
Yet other groups of people who think differently than "normal" are psychologically ill. The entire justification for such is not always because it causes harm but because it is anomalous and atypical behavior. So when one is born as a man, but thinks they are a woman that is now considered "normal" behavior...
So how is a psychological illness to be categorized then?