Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your first kiss like??

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ewwww~

I'll never think of "Magic Carpet Ride" the same way again.

My first kiss was nasty. Technically yes, it sucked. Hard.

It happend after a Steppin' Wolf concert. Slobbering and smelling of vomit, an older overweight and drunken ex-hippie woman jumped up on me and locked her lips onto my neck (she was too short to reach any higher).
I was about 14 at the time. I've tryed for a long time to forget that night which has haunted my dreams ever since...

Thanks for reminding me.:mad:

HypeR

Don Juan
Reaction score
My kiss was with my first girlfriend, it was very nice. Took ages for me to finally kiss her, i was so happy when i finally had the balls to do it.

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
In grade 6 there was a girl I liked and we were all playing truth or dare. So my friend got us to french kiss for 10 seconds. I liked it and she did too because her friend asked me where I learned to kiss. I asked her out before but got rejected.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im going to be honest...my first kiss was during a party with some cute drunk girl. didnt mean anything but i was glad to have finally kissed a girl. my first REAL kiss was with a girl i really liked. I knew there was some serious sexual tension, but i didnt know how to check if it was real. I just looked her in the eye, put my hand on her face and went in for small peck. As i pulled away, she grabbed my face pulling it towards hers for a deeper more passionate kiss. Id must admit, it was very nice.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first was a little Italian chick with HUGE norks. Total Slvt but GOD DAMN she knew how to kiss!!! It was almost as good as the blojob :D

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you guys who had a rough ride need to give more details ;)

I haven't had a first real kiss yet :(

But I will, thanks to this site and my improvements :cool:

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
was in the 8th grade. there was tongue. it was ackward for sure.. didn't know what i was doing. was too worried about doing it right then doing it with passion, therefore I'm pretty sure I sucked. long long time ago.

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HypeR
My kiss was with my first girlfriend, it was very nice. Took ages for me to finally kiss her, i was so happy when i finally had the balls to do it.
^

TheRat

Reaction score
no it sucked

we were lieing next to each other in her house on her couch
watching a movie, i went for it, she resisted i tried again..sucesss

and this is the gayest thread anyone could start, it should have been "what was ur first lay like"

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Picture this...

have never had a gf prior to the event, sixteen and at an underage dance party...

thought i wasnt going to get any luck but in the end it just happened with some random girl. Tounge and all! =)

Friends wondered what the hell happened to me when i came back smiliing... hehe =)

Reaction score
I was 9 or 10? 1972 abouts? Don't remember the girl - chrissy or cheryl or wendy or sandy - kissed many that year - we use to play 'chinese chase' - the girls start running and if you find and catch them you get to kiss them - I was pretty damn fast, but never fast enough to catch the fat chicks that ran at a turtle's pace - we use to do this for hours - good times!!

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet

Mine came from a six=foot, curvy Raven-haired HB on the dance floor. Of course, as soon as she found out I was a broke student, she flew outta there so fast you'd think her ass was in a time warp.
Irony about my first kiss:
I used to not drink alcohol at all....I mean I was militantly dry. I didn't want to act like my friends when they got drunk. So, the first night I decide to try drinking, what happens? See above. :rolleyes:

red sky30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychedelics

This was an interesting night. If you've experimented with Psychedelics picture this...

3 people tripping on mushrooms, Me tripping on LSD, 2 sober people...

All squashed into a ford taurus made for 5 people only. Driving into boston to try to hit up the museum of science.

People were having major life epiphinies in the backseat!! Ha it was so halarious.

Well I was sitting next to this girl i Liked "this is hardcore AFC days.. HARDCORE" and i don't remember the details exactly, but i told her..

"i want to go to the prom with you, i like you so much" ok.. on LSD, while she's on mushrooms.. yah... right..

Well I got rejected, but i felt a sensation on my lips that i've never felt before..

yup she took initiative and kissed me. While i was on LSD.

I'd say i was in a good mood going home watching the patterns on the carpet

:) :) :)

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the beach at night, summer before 9th grade. Me and my friends were out, talking to some girls, one holds a flashlight to my face and says I'm cute and they all start giggling or something, and we ended up slipping off alone and made out for a while. That chick had a cat's tongue. Sandpaper type stuff. Besides that (I didn't know any better) she was pretty good. Coulda done more with her that week while I was still at the beach, but I forgot her name the next day and she seemed offended. Still wanted me though, but I spent the rest of the week jamming with these stoner guitar players. wtf. She still wanted me though ;)

Damn, I had the challenge sh!t down good back then, lol. Just had no initiative.

-E-Z

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was yuk. Her mouth tasted like sponge, and we had no idea what to do.

Hehe i still love those days

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With my girl in the back of a large sedan her brother was driving. The first time going in for it was rather awkward, but the second time was much less so, and everytime after that, it was as natural as breathing. It was both of our first kiss, and we both enjoyed it a LOT.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the first time I kissed a girl I smashed her head into the brick wall behind her. I guess I pushed her to hard.

hmm.. I guess I have come a long way since then. :)

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first kiss came a little late. Well to be exact, I had just turned 22, this was 1997 and it was the weekend before finals. Against my better judgement, I accompanied one of my buddies to this club in Irvine called Metropolis. At any rate, we were walking around looking for some strange. At any rate my buddy, who has this out of control Asian girl fetish spots an Asian girl and immediately starts grinding on her. Her friend was just standing there and I looked at her and said hey, might as well dance I guess. Immediately she just grabbed onto me and I was like hey, kick back a little, so I backed up, but she grabbed onto me again.

At any rate, we were grinding and it started to escalate. My hands were all over her. She just kept looking up at me, smiling. I don't even think she spoke English. Eventually I ended up going for the kiss. It was a beautiful thing, even though I didn't really know what I was doing and I didn't even use my tongue. Her and her friend that my boy was mackin down to took off to the restroom while we were discussing how we were going to get them to someone's house to f*ck. Unfortunately they did not return and I was left standing there with my d*ck on hard.

Damn.

The funny thing is at that time I had a horrible oneitis for this girl I met at school that I was in the friendzone with and I was hoping she would be my first kiss but that never happened. I hate reminiscing on what I gigantic wuss I used to be.