Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What video games do u play?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Fortnite and Fall Guys

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Dead Redemption 2
Grand Theft Auto 5

Honorable mention of Alien Isolation and Madden NFL 2024.

But I almost never, very rarely play, because I'm a busy guy.

I'm not sure about the future of GTA 6, because it's my understanding they're getting rid of comedy and doing a more serious straight-up game. Comedy was the heart of the GTA games. GTA started as a technical glitch. Originally called Race'n'Cheese, it was originally to be your ordinary racing game, but a technical bug caused the police to go crazy, and the developers Rockstar Games found the bug so funny that they changed the design of the game.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was playing a fair bit of pvp FPS games over the years, (L4D2, Halo 3, Valorant, Overwatch, Modern Warfare/Warzone) but now I have decided to stop them all and don't plan on touching them again. Too addicting. In the case of Valorant/OW I went as far as deleting my entire account.

Single player games are more enjoyable. I enjoy short, linear games with strong atmosphere or story. Not generally into open world games or RPGs, with exceptions like Fire Emblem, Dark Souls 1 or STALKER. I enjoy the Resident Evil games immensely, as well as other horror games. The GOAT for me though is easily Dishonored, which I have put nearly 200 hours into.

Lately trying to get into some of the classics that I missed out on mostly (SNES and PS1 games) by way of emulation, which has come a loooooong way. Some games have even been straight up fan remade for the PC such as Silent Hill or Ocarina of Time.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it because of the cut content?
No, it's just a completely different game. The classic RE games are better because of their atmosphere/ambience/soundtrack and they're more tense as well.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noted. I'll check it out sometime soon.
PM me if you want to know how to play it. There's an amazing Dolphin-based mod for the originals that have upscaled the textures with machine learning.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The old lady is relatively boring in the video game dept.

Chess. On chess.com you're playing others from around the world so its pretty cool. And I have a different handle there so I'm incognito, lol.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The old lady is relatively boring in the video game dept.

Chess. On chess.com you're playing others from around the world so its pretty cool. And I have a different handle there so I'm incognito, lol.
Buy an Xbox Series or a Ps5 (They are chump change for you) and download Fall Guys. Its very simple, the game only uses like 3 buttons. Look some gameplay trailers on Youtube, I think you could like it.

Its like the Squid Game Tv series but without the violence. A number of players get eliminated each round until the Last one standing wins the Crown. Its a lot of fun.