Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What validates your existence?

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
please tell me what is it that keeps you going. Is it the number of pus*y you f*cked? Is it your friends? Is it ambition? Is it living up to an idea in your mind? Is it achieving "eternal life" in heaven? what?

This is just a survey and please reply.

Thank you.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
College, Working out, girls, lots of things that aren't coming to my mind at the moment. Just look for ways to improve yourself and life will become better.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
My existance is divine, I am a King ordained by God.

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
What validates your existence?

Well, life's amazing! There's so many things in the world to see & do & experience!

How do i validate my existence?
I supose that i like to think that i en-rich peoples lives. Make them see things in a different way, loosen up, do things that they wouldn't normally do. Or simply because i'm a great guy.

Maybe i'm wrong.. But, you know. When people want to hang out with me & care about my opinions, ect. That kinda makes me feel like i'm better than other bland, passive people with no indivual views who are scared of risks, going from one un-eventful experience to another, & everyday is a repeat of yesturday.

You know the ones. Where the only interesting stories they've got are about other people.

Or maybe that just makes me an arrogent ****. i dunno.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well one of my ambitions was to qualify as a Close Quarter Combat instructor for the SFC at,

http://www.p2c2e.freeserve.co.uk/sfcukx/sfcukxaboutus.html

and

http://www.hockscqc.com/

I qualified yesterday and am very pleased with myself. As a passion I'd like to share my knowledge with others to make this society a better place.

Other then that I just want women and travel to faroff destinations for the next 2 years then maybe settle down after that. These are the things that make me wanna wake up each morning.

Got some close circle of friends which I love to spend time with.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If I had to pick one thing it would probably be my kids.

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
my question in life is try to understand why i live

why am i conscient? why am i not an animal like the others?

why can we think, act, how can that be, only evolution or something else?

but nonetheless, there shouldn't be a reason to live, only if that quest or question will be known when you are probaly dead

if u only have goals that can be achieved in life, when u achieve them, whats gonna be?

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The constant drive to achieve my true potentials and always knowing in the back of my mind when things aren't going my way, that God is there and will continue to be.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breathing validates existence.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have yet to fulfill my dream of eating an entire barnyard animal (besides a chicken)

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends, boxing, then woman. Family also, but as they say, you cant choose your family, but you can choose your friends!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sandinista
going from one un-eventful experience to another, & everyday is a repeat of yesturday.

You know the ones. Where the only interesting stories they've got are about other people.

Yeah, I hate those people. But thats because I am the one they are usually gossiping about! But then again, my life is crazy, probably nearly to the point at the moment I would have to say, out of control! I gotta slow things down a bit!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
I have yet to fulfill my dream of eating an entire barnyard animal (besides a chicken)
I ate a cow once, but got sick before I even reached the quarter mark.

Good luck, man. It's a divine journey...

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't eat it all at once...

How much of a dumass do you think I am?