Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What type of women are your kryptonite

Reaction score
I feel like I have the hardest time detachting from average looking nerdy girls with glasses for some reason. This one started playing games, and I knew it wasn't going to last due to her back ground, but ehh. However, I ghosted this hot girl with instagram model looks, like way hotter than this girl and didn't even hesitate to do so.(She gave me a strong alpha widow impression).

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I have the hardest time detachting from average looking nerdy girls with glasses for some reason. This one started playing games, and I knew it wasn't going to last due to her back ground, but ehh. However, I ghosted this hot girl with instagram model looks, like way hotter than this girl and didn't even hesitate to do so.(She gave me a strong alpha widow impression).
Combination of:

1. Competence in what they do;
2. Great dressers;
3. Are sassy/witty (not bitchy);

If they have this combination it instantly raises them a point to point-and-a-half on the HB scale for me.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who are unique in some way or another. I know, such a vague statement, but most of them are homogenous carbon copies of one another.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a weakness for redheads, but I know better than to get into a relationship with them.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with wide hips and a big juicy ass. No woman scores over HB7 in my book without these qualities. Celebrated “beauties” like Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Kate Beckinsale etc are all HB7s to me. Without hips and ass, nah im sorry

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same as you , this very slutty average chubby latina star wars nerd with glasses, she fvcked my life up dawg.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that are 5'3. If they are this exact height, I don't need to ask, I just 'know.'
This is followed by a non-inked woman that is self-assured and intelligent.
Finding a good body proportionate woman that fits all the above isn't as easy as you'd think.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with wide hips and a big juicy ass. No woman scores over HB7 in my book without these qualities. Celebrated “beauties” like Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Kate Beckinsale etc are all HB7s to me. Without hips and ass, nah im sorry
Amen lol

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what some guys’ obsessions with these thick thighed, big tit, ghetto booty chicks is all about.

If it looks like she had to wedge herself into her dress....it’s a hard pass.

Like, Serena Williams’ body... hell no.
Hank, its nature bro.
For thousands of years, wide hips and big butts were associated with fertility. Women with wider hips naturally face fewer complications during natural childbirth than plain Janes.

Naturally men have always been hardwired to appreciate the “hour glass” or “coke bottle” shape. When you look at paintings of women in the Victorian era, you’ll see that the full figured woman was the epitome of femininity and beauty.

The narrative started to change once gay-driven fashion, modelling and magazine industries boomed. Men were slowly retrained to embrace a new ideal of “beauty”, the slim planks with no shape.

Tastes are influenced by those who control access to public information and therefore set the narrative. The fashion industry is joined at the hip with the modelling, magazine, film and tv industries. Now check out these leading gay fashion industry kingpins:

1. Gianni Versace
2. Pierre Cardin
3. Christian Dior
4. Domenico Dolce
5. Tom Ford
6. Jean Paul Gaultier
7. Hubert Givenchy
8. Marc Jacobs
9. Wolfgang Joop
10. Michael Kors
I could go on and on.

So we’ve had a century of gays controlling the narrative and changing straight men’s views on what a beautiful woman should look like. Nature says “hour glass” and gaylords say “plank with peanuts for titties”.

Right now the same crew is busy working on us again to totally kill off our masculinity and turn us all into pvssies.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blondies man, those blondies... with a green eye...

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it like this?
it just feels comfortable , almost like being nurtured , they are less intimidating, tend to be nicer(as long as you maintain attraction) you feel like you have something you can maintain easier.
i dont like a woman thats TOO HOT, its intimidating ,she has a big ego and feels entitled all the time, you gotta sleep with one eye open , you're insecure all the time, its not a good feeling. average chicks are very down to earth , feminine and nice and they will sexually please you however you want.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redheads with fit bodies and long legs. She could have a face like a bull-dog, but if she has these other three things going for her I have a VERY hard time not turning into a pathetic drooling idiot. This was my ex-wife... which explains quite a bit.

I have NO IDEA why this is my thing... but it's been like that my whole life.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
be careful, its the average ones that will take your soul away. heed this warning or suffer the consequences i promise
The Godless woman will corrupt your soul, leading you into the abyss. Nobody can take your soul. Corrupt it yes.

"Bad company ruins good morals".