What Type Of Men Are Interested In Your Woman?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fact: hot women get approached. As hotness increases, the number of approaches and the quality of those approaches will increase. Lets be honest here, what type of attention does your girl/plates/wife/fvck buddy receive? Is she always telling you stories of random men trying to talk to her? When you walk with her in town does she get glances from other men? Is she only approached by awkward dudes? You may think you have an HB8 on your arm but if she's not getting much attention from other men then she's not as hot as you would like to believe. All of that being said, this is just for curiosity's sake. If you like the women you have and find them attractive then you really shouldn't give a fvck about what any other man thinks about them.

EbbsAndFlows

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't care what other men think because if you crack and let those worries and insecurities leak in, you're fvcked. You'll give off a beta pheromone, even if you've been dating the girl a while. You'll act differently. You have to be conditioned to not care. You have to be conditioned to be able to walk away. When you can walk away, you hold the power. When you can't walk away, they will, and the really foolish men will chase them when they walk.

That said, you can appreciate you have a good-looking girl on your arm. She can know you dig her. She just needs to know that if she wants to start drifting, you'll drift the opposite direction twice as fast. Then, being a woman, emotions will fill her with self-doubt and confusion as to why this guy is willing to step away: is it another girl? Is it genuine disinterest? Is it because he's busy and is more worried about advancing his career, getting jacked, playing guitar, etc?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EbbsAndFlows said:
You shouldn't care what other men think because if you crack and let those worries and insecurities leak in, you're fvcked. You'll give off a beta pheromone, even if you've been dating the girl a while. You'll act differently. You have to be conditioned to not care. You have to be conditioned to be able to walk away. When you can walk away, you hold the power. When you can't walk away, they will, and the really foolish men will chase them when they walk.

That said, you can appreciate you have a good-looking girl on your arm. She can know you dig her. She just needs to know that if she wants to start drifting, you'll drift the opposite direction twice as fast. Then, being a woman, emotions will fill her with self-doubt and confusion as to why this guy is willing to step away: is it another girl? Is it genuine disinterest? Is it because he's busy and is more worried about advancing his career, getting jacked, playing guitar, etc?
Agreed but where's your contribution? Full disclosure men. If you guys are smashing 10's left and right then go ahead and boast. If all you can manage is average chicks that's fine too. I'll be the first to say that my girl isn't an HB1000 knockout that gives men whiplash every time she walks by. From what she's told me she's approached every now and then, but many of them are awkward and or creepy lol. However, she has a certain cuteness that I like and she passes the boner test. Now I'm not advocating settling, but I think many men's problems with women come from them trying to bat out of their league. The hotter a chick is the tighter our game needs to be. We need to be honest with ourselves and determine how much value we have (game, looks, social status, money, etc.) then choose women who correspond with that value, preferably ones of lower value. If a male 6 is dating a female 10 then his relationship is going to be rocky. Women don't want a man of lower value than she is. If we want to date nines and tens then we need to be much better than the next man.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
If a male 6 is dating a female 10 then his relationship is going to be rocky.
This is true, but this is one of those things no one talks about. First off, I don't believe in 10s. But the 9s that I have dated drew a LOT of attention from other men, and I mean an astonishing amount. Frankly, I could never settle down with a 9, the fact that everywhere you go there is some dude hitting on her gets on my nerves bigtime.

Also, I find it hard to relate to someone who gets THAT much attention from the opposite sex, it's like dating a rock star or something. 9s are good to bang, but I wouldn't even try to wife one up. They have too many options, and I wouldn't trust them to stay faithful over the long haul.

Now my girl had some orbiters I had to get rid of, and she does get propositioned, but not so much that it irritates the crap out of me. I like to find girls that I find attractive, where I like her look, her energy, and her vibe, but maybe not every other guy will appreciate, if that makes any sense.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
If a male 6 is dating a female 10 then his relationship is going to be rocky. Women don't want a man of lower value than she is. If we want to date nines and tens then we need to be much better than the next man.
I'm a laid back guy, I have no idea where I rate as a guy in terms of looks. But if I approach girl's who are roughly a 7 directly, I can get success so I'll assume I'm roughly a 7.

My main chick, who I do all my girlfriend stuff with like walks in the park and main event stuff with is really hot. She get stopped on the streets by model scouts when she's in London, so she knows how hot she is. But thankfully, she's generally quite laid back about most things and like most girls has insecurities. Compared to other hot girls I know shes not too occupied with looking hot all the time, if you get what I mean. You know those girls who have that look on their face like they're too hot to suck dîck.

As for when guys hit on her, I can only speak for when I'm around but she generally doesn't let things go much further than 10 seconds. She's usually quite sweet to the ugly guys like she feels sorry for them. For the more generic hotter guys she can get quite bîtchy, usually with an overt hand gesture or a back turn. I am laid back, confident guy in general but when a ripped 6 foot 5 guy is hitting on her, it does get interesting.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off.....a great thread Joe. Now onto a couple comments I want to get to.
JoeMarron said:
Fact: hot women get approached. As hotness increases, the number of approaches and the quality of those approaches will increase. Lets be honest here, what type of attention does your girl/plates/wife/fvck buddy receive? Is she always telling you stories of random men trying to talk to her? When you walk with her in town does she get glances from other men? Is she only approached by awkward dudes? You may think you have an HB8 on your arm but if she's not getting much attention from other men then she's not as hot as you would like to believe. All of that being said, this is just for curiosity's sake. If you like the women you have and find them attractive then you really shouldn't give a fvck about what any other man thinks about them.
Bolded a couple things above.

1) Its not just hot women that get approached or glanced at. If shes got a nice set of t1ts or a hot bod.......us men stare lol. Its in our DNA to lust.

2) I believe even mediocre women will get glances and approaches in public settings.
EbbsAndFlows said:
Excellent attitude. Too many men are worried about how to prevent her from receiving attention when really....there is NOTHING you can do to stop it. Its going to happen. What you can do is however is walk away from a disrespectful woman when she crosses the line...

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Woman?

My main plate looks like Marilyn Monroe (I'm no kid, neither is she). She gets double and triple takes everywhere she goes. And she gets hit on by guys for 20 and up.

She's welcome to any of them if she likes. But she won't be doing better than me any time soon.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
My main plate looks like Marilyn Monroe (I'm no kid, neither is she). She gets double and triple takes everywhere she goes. And she gets hit on by guys for 20 and up.

She's welcome to any of them if she likes. But she won't be doing better than me any time soon.
How old is she? and can I have a go?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
This is true, but this is one of those things no one talks about. First off, I don't believe in 10s. But the 9s that I have dated drew a LOT of attention from other men, and I mean an astonishing amount. Frankly, I could never settle down with a 9, the fact that everywhere you go there is some dude hitting on her gets on my nerves bigtime.

Also, I find it hard to relate to someone who gets THAT much attention from the opposite sex, it's like dating a rock star or something. 9s are good to bang, but I wouldn't even try to wife one up. They have too many options, and I wouldn't trust them to stay faithful over the long haul.

Now my girl had some orbiters I had to get rid of, and she does get propositioned, but not so much that it irritates the crap out of me. I like to find girls that I find attractive, where I like her look, her energy, and her vibe, but maybe not every other guy will appreciate, if that makes any sense.
Exactly. It's hard for such a woman to even develop a decent personality when that much attention is thrown at her. I really like that last sentence. A woman with a certain cuteness to her, something that many men won't go for because they're too busy chasing after the blonde bombshell with the big t!ts, is the perfect relationship candidate.

Mr Wright said:
My main chick, who I do all my girlfriend stuff with like walks in the park and main event stuff with is really hot. She get stopped on the streets by model scouts when she's in London, so she knows how hot she is. But thankfully, she's generally quite laid back about most things and like most girls has insecurities. Compared to other hot girls I know shes not too occupied with looking hot all the time, if you get what I mean. You know those girls who have that look on their face like they're too hot to suck dîck.
Main chick..I think that's the best way to deal with women of this caliber. Monogamy seems like too much of a headache with these women. If a man wants 9s and 10s then he should just have them in rotation with his other women. Why shold a man go through the trouble of locking down a 9 when he can get a 7 who'll still give him a good time? Fvcking the same pvssy every night is going to get old anyways lol, might as well find one without the drama attached to it.

TheException said:
1) Its not just hot women that get approached or glanced at. If shes got a nice set of t1ts or a hot bod.......us men stare lol. Its in our DNA to lust.

2) I believe even mediocre women will get glances and approaches in public settings.
Right. Pretty much all women get approached to some degree. The difference between several approaches a day as opposed to one or two a week is dramatic though. Plus alphas are more likely to approach the hotter women so a man has to have tighter game to keep her in line.

Tictac said:
Woman?

Hah women/plates/fvck buddies you name it. I can only hope and strive to be able to wield that kinda power when I reach that age.

Von Huge

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Too true...the last girl I dated was quite above average looks wise and had that many orbiters. Even as someone who is not usually the jealous type, I found it really difficult to handle. She got jealous of all the girls I had orbiting me too though...so I guess the relationship was doomed from the start.

Open question: are there ways to handle this better? I know the obvious answer is to improve yourself and be comfortable that you're an attractive guy who is a catch etc.....but I thought I'd done that (never had that problem before when dating other hot girls in the past few years). I actually fell for this one though, so I guess my jealousy kicked in when my subconscious thought I had something actually worth losing :mad:.

Edit:

TheException said:
Too many men are worried about how to prevent her from receiving attention when really....there is NOTHING you can do to stop it. Its going to happen. What you can do is however is walk away from a disrespectful woman when she crosses the line...
Excellent point. Definitely something to learn from my last relationship, I can only get better from here!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Like a few posters have said, it's not really about the attention but how they react to it.
I was always of the mind that the girl should handle the guy if he approaches her (should turn him down obviously). And the 9s that I dated did handle it appropriately, hell they had enough practice at it. The only time I ever had to step in was when they wouldn't take no for an answer.

However, when it seems like guys are running out of their houses to talk to the girl, that gets on my nerves. I'm a fairly private person, and I very much resent the intrusion. I know some guys actually like this sort of thing (hey, look at all these guys who want my girl), and it is an ego boost of sort (she's with me, after all). But I wouldn't want to deal with this on a daily basis, like I said it's too intrusive.

I expect girls to get some attention, but like I said the 9s that I dated got just way too much.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl i'm with now eye fuucks everyone in any room she walks into. To me it's a common thing to have to regulate.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I don't even take it as an ego boost, most guys wont approach a woman that isnt giving our IOI's. If your HB9 has her b!tch shield up then she'd get less approached than a HB6 AW.
Well, that wasn't really my experience. They were icy enough when approached, you could tell they had a lot of practice at rebuffing guys. But with the girls that I've been out with that I consider 9s, it was like guys would come out of the woodwork to get at them. It would literally be like a walking down the street type of thing, and some would be PUA would come up from out of nowhere, in his cool leather jacket or whatever, making laser eye contact, and wanting a number. If it wasn't so annoying, it would be funny.

I have a very rigid rating scale however, I've given out very, very few "9's" in my life.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I don't even take it as an ego boost, most guys wont approach a woman that isnt giving our IOI's. If your HB9 has her b!tch shield up then she'd get less approached than a HB6 AW.
I agree. Girl i'm seeing gets lots of attention, kinda thought it was odd. So I sat and studied her body language once. We would walk into a place and she would make eye contact with anyone looking at her, not for long just a second. Then she would sit in such a way to at least partially face them, not looking at them. With eyes and chin up so everyone could see her clearly. Total attention *****. I called her out on it but she denied all of it. Kind of on the wall about believing her or not on this one. She just doesn't seem to pay attention to subtleties like this. I'm gonna buy her one of those suits taliban women wear lol.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women making themselves open to approach is a great point that I didn't think of. It makes sense that a cold HB9 is going to get less attention than a friendly bubbly one. As zekko pointed out however, some chicks are going to get approached regardless.

Consistently sending out signals so as to attract men to "friend them", or do anything with them at all is low quality and certainly not worthy of commitment, just sex.
Yep, a woman shouldn't even concern herself with other men while they're in a relationship. So in a way paying attention to how many men approach is another way of testing her devotion.