Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What type of keyboard jockey are you?

What type of keyboard jockey are you?

• AFC on the site/ AFC off the site

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • DJ on the site/ AFC off the site

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • "Fake DJ" on the site/ AFC off the site

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC on the Site/ AFC off the site- Everyone ridicules you for your advice. You couldn't get laid in a wh0rehouse with a handful of hundred dollar bills or keep a woman if your life depended on it.

DJ on the site/ AFC off the site- You've been on this site for a few months now. You've read everything, but never put it into practice. You know all the rules and techniques and you give advice to others, but you never actually use your own advice.

The "Fake DJ" on the site/ AFC off the site. You post fake field reports. You post fake pics of girls that you supposedly have been with. You post outlandish stories where every situation with a girl magically works out in your favor. NO WOMAN EVER HAS LOW IL according to you.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Odd that your selection of choices does nothing but belittle whoever votes in response to the thread... perhaps it gives insight to how you view yourself? While some people are definitely in those 3 categories, there are always those who don't fit into the pessimistic view you have.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
dust 2 dust you're an idiot, and btw i didn't vote, because as diablo said, your choice selection is stupid. not all of us come here to sulk like you.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not you

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why exclude the people with pretty decent social lives. I may post here quite a bit putting me under the category of KBJ but trust me when I say my social life is nothing short of impressive. Though I doubt I could "prove it" to any of you, I find a thing to be fairly unimportant (for me anyway). Nothing about me says AFC, infact LBP (Laid Back Player) would fit me to a key because I never care enough to get fustrated first off and because I learn from my mistakes when I do fail to come through.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ on the site ( abit harsh for a DJ maybe pimp )

DJ off the site ( actually i am pretty much more pimpish offline too )

i lack the suave games and fancy dinners and crap like that

i am very direct with women

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like the term DJ and I'm not AFC. Maybe I'll accept the term PUA. I've only posted one field report because I feel no need to impress the site. I'm not the most respected DJ here nor am I criticized for it nor am I an AFC. Off the site: I work too much but when I have free time and I'm not doing anything I have no problem picking up women.

So, none of the above.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on the same boat as Diablo and h2o

btw I didn't vote as well.