"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

What Type Of DJ you want to become?

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
I know we want it all, be rich, *****es and everything. but we can't.
Here are a few questions i want to ask you.

1. Would You Like to get Married?
2. Do you fall in love? (I can't fall in love anymore, especially since i found sosuave, i have killed all my feelings lol)
3. Is a successful career more important to you than a good social life?
4. How rich do you think you are going to become?
5. What are your passions?
6. Is there anyone important in your life? (only person i think in my life is important is my dog.) lol:mad:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
1) Maybe if I find the right person but not anytime soon I can tell you that.
2) Not anymore
3) I have both now.
4) Hopefully very
5) enhancing myself and sports
6) All of my family and close friends.
 

2xp

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
paris, france
1. cannot respond that. question sucks. marriage means nothing nowdays
2. yeah. used to be no-emotions guy, but i think now it's cool to fall in love. but what is love i am asking you grifter. i find myself falling in love everyday with girls (and their bodies), as the hot summer comes :D :D
3. nope, but i'll do the necessary when it comes
4. rich enough to have a comfortable life. i don't know if you would take that, as i come from europe
5. martial arts, sports, writing, drawing cartoons. i would also like to learn how to make music, but i'm so busy and don't know where to start
6. couple of friends, brother, parents


i dig the question 5. would like to fellow DJ what their answers are.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
1.Yes
2. Yes....but not in a total AFC way like I used to... I now do something about it...
3. Career/Social Life <--- I aim for a healthy balance
4. rich enough to indulge in luxuries... obviously no millionaire though...$1 million is good :)
5. I am passionate about learning new things and gaining knowledge and wisdom in all fields... I read a lot of non-fiction...also very passionate about my line of work
6. family and those *few* loyal friends
 

jdr120

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
canada
1) My catholic upbringing requires me to!!
2) I have fallen into infatuation, but love takes almost a lifetime to build.
3) You gotta have a healthy social life to have a healthy career I think
4) Rich enough to fulfill my lifes goal.. owning a porsche 911 turbo!
5) My mountain biking, my life and enjoying it, keeping everything balanced!
6) Family, friends are some of the most important things that drive me (But I drive myself of course!)..
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
1. I will marry the woman that I want to have bear my children, when I'm ready.

2. I have a love for all (fit) women.

3. I used to think that way, but now I say that you work to learn. You make your money from your business.

4. I am doing everything in my power to make 5 million dollars. There is more to it then that, but 5 million dollalrs sums it up pretty nicely. (Not that I'll stop there if the opportunity arises, but that's the point where I will be 'satisfied')

5. I have a passion for life... whenever I do anything, I do it fully. Whether at work, partying, or just chilling.

6. Most important : Myself, the friends that I truly trust, and my family (although we are not on the best of terms)
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
1. I don't care. Either way.
2. Matters on your term of love
3. I don't consider either important.
4. I'll most likely have no money at all
5. -- Not your concern
6. Yes.
 

khanboy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
1) The plan is NO.
2) Nah.
3) Not really.
4) Enough to live comfortably (Food + Shelter)
5) Pfft, what that matter?
6) I suppose.
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
1. Would You Like to get Married?

- Yep. But I'll not settle for lower quality women... My standards need to be met.

2. Do you fall in love?

- I did once. It was a painful, traumatizing experience. (thats why I stumbled upon this site in the first place) So I dunno if I'll ever fall in luv again. I know... I'm gonna fvck... but im not sure if theres gonna be "love" in it.

3. Is a successful career more important to you than a good social life?

- A good social life is MORE IMPORTANT. Tell me... do you know anyone who is successful and doesnt have a social life? A successful career is just the effect. The good social life is the cause.

4. How rich do you think you are going to become?

- Maybe I might hit the jackpot in the lottery... If not, then I think... just enough to keep me alive.

5. What are your passions?

- Drawing comics, chatting, surfing (the internet)

6. Is there anyone important in your life?

- My family. But I dunno... I'm kinda getting DETATCHED from them these days.
 
Top