"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What turns you off about women physically?

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
For me, no matter how beautiful face they have, as long as I notice they don't have good teeth or nails hygiene ... it's pass!

What about you?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I love sexy hair and you g age. Some time ago, circa 2015 or something like that, I had a crazy high interest girl versus anormal interest, 80%+ vs 70% with a kid. Wellthis dumb ass chose low il girl. Asyou canguess it went nowhere. But that crazy interest girl had bad hair and bad breath, it turnedme off despite her nice teets and good sex.

Also, crazy interest means crazy sex life. When you don’t sleep a night as she wants moreafter you bust a nut, it’stoo much bro. I want to get a sleep too. I was afraid of her.

Lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Large dark moles on the face.

I hit on a woman one night when I was half corked and ended up getting her number. It was dark in the bar and I thought she had a cheek piercing which I was fine with. I arranged a date and went out with her and realized that her piercing was actually a very large dark mole. I had an extreme amount of difficulty looking at her face. She was really nice and wanted to continue dating, but the mole c0ckblocked me.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
1 caked on makeup and makeup in general (I like the rare 'no makeup' girls)
2 boobs butt too big
3 hygiene
4 fake colored hair
5 tattoos
6 any clothes the say "i'm part of the sheep crowd" or slut attire
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Large dark moles on the face.

I hit on a woman one night when I was half corked and ended up getting her number. It was dark in the bar and I thought she had a cheek piercing which I was fine with. I arranged a date and went out with her and realized that her piercing was actually a very large dark mole. I had an extreme amount of difficulty looking at her face. She was really nice and wanted to continue dating, but the mole c0ckblocked me.
those darned moles!!! lolz!!!
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Large dark moles on the face.
I don't know why people don't get those removed, it can't be that difficult with today's technology. These used to be called "beauty marks", I guess the idea was the flaw highlighted the beauty of the rest of the face. Doesn't work for me though.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
7 hunchbacks (posture is important)
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Fake boobs in general, "bolt ons". They look terrible and feel horrible.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
8 bad teeth
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Predisposition to bulking season, a short shelf life in SMV, victimhood, duplicitous sexual strategy, ie skiing down cawk mountain followed by build a nestaas SMV craters. Coupled by the genocidal tendency in women in the form of pro choice. The decision of which children live and die. Cute name for baby murder.

The vast majority sicken me. If not for sexual release, I would spend little time with. Harsh only when cucked and blue pilled. Factual if you're honest. The destructive nature of women is appalling at best. The desire for marriage and divorce rapey when convenient.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
A few things, but I'm willing to look past things because I'm older now and losing hair. I guess I have to humble myself or keep things in perspective. I don't mind stretch marks unless they are really red and look like they are mixed with cellulite. Moles turn me off to the point that I think they give me a phobia. Flat butt is a turn off as well but not a deal breaker
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top