neobrood
Senior Don Juan
I downloaded WMS and came across a page that says that chicks are gonna get turned off by the following topics:
- Religion and Politics
- Conspiracy Theories
- Sad themes (war, hunger, etc...)
- Bitter themes (talk about your ex, etc...)
- Technobabble (not sure what this really means...)
***Unfortunately, those topics are what I am knowledgeable about... being a former "Hater" type of AFC... with always something negative to say and something to hate.
So, what topics should be talked about, then?
- Religion and Politics
- Conspiracy Theories
- Sad themes (war, hunger, etc...)
- Bitter themes (talk about your ex, etc...)
- Technobabble (not sure what this really means...)
***Unfortunately, those topics are what I am knowledgeable about... being a former "Hater" type of AFC... with always something negative to say and something to hate.
So, what topics should be talked about, then?