You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
u talking about a pickup girl or a g/f?Ryka said:Suggestions on what you have whispered into a girl's ear that has driven her wild enough to get it on...
wheres the butter... lolRebound Material said:"...my penis feels like corn." Dane Cook
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Oooh I like this one.Nighthawk said:'You're in a lot of trouble little missy'
Well that's a well known (and frequently used) phrase, so she may not have gotten excited about it. Had you said something a little less common, she may've reacted/gotten a kick out of it.MacAvoy said:I've got a question for you guys. On the weekend, I was at this party, there was this hot but annoying girl there when I got there. She kept getting into it (bickering) with this other really annoying guy. Anyways, they were arguing about knowing French so I pipe in that I know french give some examples.
However I developed a rapport with this girl but she had a b/f so I didn't make any moves. I thought about whispering in her ear "voulez vous cherchez avec moi" aka will you sleep with me in French because they wouldn't let the french thing die.
How do you think this would have went across?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
haha I can't wait to use this line.MooseGod said:When she's going down on you whisper "Now we're going to make mouth babies."
Reminds me of the scene in A Fish Called Wanda.Purple-Haze said:But I do agree about the effectiveness of foreign languages. There is something naughty and sexy about them... If a man is confident enough to speak it (even if it's a phrase or two), it's very attractive.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.