what to think and/do!

samaiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi..... here's my big new thing.....
I have been working with this girl for almost 3 years.... we always had flirt and a great friendship, until last week the moment i start kiss her on the face in her car. however i back off and told to drive way... after a few minutes i call her... we talk and she told me she allready thought about it too... we finish the conversation she ask me if i would try again ( not also the kissing but the flirting) i never give a direct answer...
Since then the tension between us is some to see.... i know, or at least i think i know she's nervous and thinking about it... she shows sings of interrest on me but here is the big big problem.... she is engage with her boyfriend, ring and everything....
oday was really strange because we started to exchange messages on the messenger, and after a while she start to freak out, as she wrote and looking very nervous => "I cant understand what happen, everthing was going so well, its your fault. cant say.... dont know what..... i thing is better we dont write this things.... "..... i didnt answer back.... the rest of the afternoon went ?ok?, but she was trying to put me in my place, however i kiss her still at the office after i looker directly in her , she made the comment: HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.... we said good bye... and drove off... a few minutes , i send her an SMS and wrote something like this: when i kiss you at the office , i want to do something else.... next week, we should talk... minutes later she reply: "WHAT DO YOU FEEL FOR ME?" ...
I wrote her this: "WE SHOULD HAD LEFT...." <---- this was a chat we had during the messenger which she ask me that we should get off work.... we never did because she didnt want to....
10 / 15 minutes later she call... unfortunelly the baterry on my cell died... i dint talk to her.... i got home, power the cell, she didnt left any message.....

now, when a girl ask you under this circuntances "WHAT I FELL FOR HER"..... what's to think... should i make the move or not.......

sorry for the mess message, i hope you can understand and try to help me.... imy interrest is atracttion, i like her very much......... but dont think we have a future together or something.... and due to that i dont want to mess with her life.....

thank you,

samaiel

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make a move and if she dis-interests, move on

Reaction score
She is engaged and she is on your jock???? Treat her like the hor that she is!!! Tell her - feelings?? What's that?

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she gets involved with you in that way, you will have to wade through her emotional fallout of guilt, regret and flakey behavior, which is not long down the road. Everything will be questionable as she gets more involved with you.

alakazam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude think about it, if she's willing to drop her Fiance for you, what's she going to do when something comes along "better" than you.

I wouldn't touch that with a 50 foot pole.

fukuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
who the f*ck cares of the consequences as long as you getting some p*ssy?

samaiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know if she willing to drop her fiance for me..... but i would hate not getting some p*ssy because i didnt try... but of course the consequences are big... I allready had a similar situation like this a few years, but she wasnt engaged... had a boydfriend.... at the time i did wade though her emotional fallout... and we finished dating for allmost two years..... so this is not the first.....

in your opinion, when a girl ask you what I feel for her.... what to think ???? what would you do in my situation????

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you should leave her the hell alone. if she's going behind the back of her fiance, then she's nothing but a wh0re. just stay away from her. it's not even worth getting in her pants. i was in the same situation, a girl who cheated on her husband with me and another guy, he got badly beaten up so i left ASAP. as you should too. do not get involved.

samaiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh... i forgot to told you guys... yesterday before we left. she mark me, a little bubble with liquid paper on my hand and told me it was something for me to think about her during the weekend. i asked her, what about me??? she gave me her hand... I didnt mark her.... but like I said yesterday i did kiss her on the face before we got off work....

i a wuss.... i feel so strange about this.... it's like i discovering a new side of me.... i dont know what to do....

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How DO you feel?

If pvssy is all you're after, this is a piss poor way of getting it. You're going through way too much BS for something so simple. It sounds cool to say it, but it's sad that a man would suffer through an emotional circus just for a piece of ass.

samaiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi... new developments... she call.... we talk and she told me she doesnt feel right with this situation... she said she respest her boyfriend very much but told me she as an atraction for me.... she said she has an history with him.... she told if i want talk to her on monday we talk but doesnt will happen....
she said this situation is normal because we send a lot of time together...

she also said she likes me alot, as a friend....

Now, coldcoal, i know how i feel about her!

HOW CAN I GET THIS P*SSY ?????

all ideas are highly appreciated....

thanks!

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you sound like a virgin. i would leave her alone... she has a boyfriend man, don't go for it. too risky. i was almost beaten up by a womans husband once for what you want to do. not worth it!

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people think too much instead of just going for it.

she also said she likes me alot, as a friend....

Boo. Sounds like she's trying to make you an IW. Next time you see her, kiss her. Screw this waiting for advice, waiting to see how she is going to act from one day to the next, just kiss her. That way you'll know how she feels about you and you don't have to kep worrying.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This term is often misunderstood so I thought I would take a moment to explain what it means and where it came from. This should also help you determine if you are an intellectual ***** yourself.
In 1978 the great Woody Allen published a book called Getting Even. In it was a story called "The ***** of Mensa." It was about men who were dating beautiful but stupid women, and had to hire *****s to talk to them about intellectual topics. Although the term is not used in the story, I've always thought of that as an "intellectual *****." So this planted the seed of the term.

Later in life I started encountering a certain breed of woman. To begin with they never wanted to sleep with me. Now, this by itself is okay--not all women will want to sleep with me. However, this particular breed wanted to have me around to talk to and to make them laugh, because I was so "entertaining" and "funny." Some of them went so far as to describe our relationship as that of "friends", and a few even had the audacity to talk to me about problems they had with other guys.

Later I realized what had been happening. I was being used for their amusement and entertainment while they were busy ****ing outlaw bikers. Of course they weren't interested in me sexually; they were too busy with guys with forearm tattoos. But apparently they still needed some intellectual stimulation. That's when they would call me with an opening line like "Tell me something interesting." or some other not-to-subtle line. I recalled the term intellectual ***** and applied it to this situation. These women had made me into their intellectual *****. Since then I have dedicated a large part of my life to avoiding this trap, and the various *****es that try to put you in it.

In short, it does not refer to a "smart slut" as it were, but rather to males who are kept around by women for their mental entertainment. These men usually want to sleep with these women who usually consider these men friends.

samaiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you mean... just for curiosity, i'm one of the guys with forearm tattoos.....

life is a b*tch !!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks.