"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

What to say with group of girls. Advice needed.

johnballantine02

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
What do you guys usually say when your with a bunch of girls you don't know too well(but you can joke with) and they start talking about female celebrities(say they're looking at a magazine).

You know like who's the prettiest ect..

Ex. there's this one girl I know who is a HB8.5 she's hot, but not as hot as she thinks she is. She says that she loves Jessica Simpson and that she is so hot and has a perfect face. She's mostly saying this because they look similar
.
I'm sitting there thinking she has a horse face and she's too short. I didn't want to say that though since this HB is short and similar and I know that we would get in an argument.


What do you guys think. Especially if they ask me what I think. Just tell them the truth?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
I'm sitting there thinking she has a horse face and she's too short

not quite. i think any girl being called a horseface would get quite pissed unless she knew the guy and were good friends...(friends of course).....but yeah you could say she is 2 short. and say besides.... there are lots of other girlz way hotter then jessica (if she is comparing herself to her) name a girl that looks compltely differnt to the hb your talking to, and say what makes her hot like


"those italian woman are hot. There accents are sexy"

this will throw her off her little "princess" pedastel. She is putting herself on one if she is comparing herself to jessica.


use some kind of neg hit.

if she neg hits you back and is playful.... you might get away with the horse face one. or something a little lighter.
 
Top