Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say to them when you are in late 30 not married not kids

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
First date so many questions. They ask about it and I know what they think. This guy is gay or he was in prison or he is weak down there. I just say not married no kids, haven’t found my princess. But it is a turn off.

How ro spice it?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are allways women turned off.... because you are married, because you never were maried, because you have kids, because you dont have kids ......etc.etc.

Its allways about how you sell yourself.

I wouldnt tell them you are looking for a princess, because you wont suggest you are the white knight (beta provider) when you rather want to be Conan the Barbarian.

Just tell them marriage is out of the question for you...... because thats what smart guys do today, NEVER EVER MARRY! So best to not install that hope in them from the start. (Unless you only wanna **** that woman.... then tell her whatever she wants to hear! :rofl: )

As for the kids, tell them your LTR´s:
*didnt want kids at all and it was okay for you in your twenties
*put it off and delayed until you decided in your later thirties to move on, as you want kids at some point

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to clasp onto her imagination, this is why she is asking you these questions, its like a wall between you and her mind she is placing between you and her.

Every question from her, is basically an objection, if you are aware of what objections are in terms of sales.