Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to make of this one?

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on,
I guess past situations pop up in my head and play on me, e.g., am I getting f*cked around, am I wasting my time, am I getting played, etc., etc

The answer to all these questions is simple:
Text back and forth a few times ( not a few days) to gauge interest and invite her to a date. Anything other than Yes (excepting) is No.
Interested women will make it easier on you to meet her.
A woman with low interest will pull out million of excuses as to why she can't meet you. In this case, I usually say: " it looks like you're too busy; maybe another time, and let her reach out to you. If she doesn't, you have your answer.
If she reaches out, you set a date; if the answer is still No, delete her number.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let her go.

You've not met her in real life and only spent some time exchanging texts/calls right? You don't know her and you don't know if she is 'special' or "stands out". This all sounds petty. Best to let it be for now. If she comes back around or unblocks you then you'll have on opportunity to rectify your behavior, if you want to... If you are wiling to get your ego bruised why not own up to your slip up? Humility can be attractive, but don't become a wussy.

It does suck when you meet someone you feel something with only to have things go sour, but oftentimes those feelings are simply manifestations of your own desire and you project things onto this person you hardly know. In this case you really don't know her at all, so why you're hung up on it I can't say. When I found myself in the past getting caught up on a girl I would sit down and anayzle my thoughts. -

-Why do I like her?
-Am i coming from a place of scarcity
-What qualities do she have?
-Is she attractive?
-Do I know her well enough to make an informed judgment?
etc...

Within a few minutes of pure objectivity it would become apparent that I actually didn't know this person well and had formed some idealized framework around them or was infatuated with lust. Only on one occasion did I ever sit through this process and come out liking the person more and justifying my feelings for them. In that instance I messed up not to dissimilar to you. When the opportunity presented itself I owned up to my mistakes and we both apologized for being immature and petty. Well, it still didn't end well and shortly thereafter my ego got bruised, but there was a lesson to be learned and opportunity for growth.

Eljayem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let her go.

You've not met her in real life and only spent some time exchanging texts/calls right? You don't know her and you don't know if she is 'special' or "stands out". This all sounds petty. Best to let it be for now. If she comes back around or unblocks you then you'll have on opportunity to rectify your behavior, if you want to... If you are wiling to get your ego bruised why not own up to your slip up? Humility can be attractive, but don't become a wussy.

It does suck when you meet someone you feel something with only to have things go sour, but oftentimes those feelings are simply manifestations of your own desire and you project things onto this person you hardly know. In this case you really don't know her at all, so why you're hung up on it I can't say. When I found myself in the past getting caught up on a girl I would sit down and anayzle my thoughts. -

-Why do I like her?
-Am i coming from a place of scarcity
-What qualities do she have?
-Is she attractive?
-Do I know her well enough to make an informed judgment?
etc...

Within a few minutes of pure objectivity it would become apparent that I actually didn't know this person well and had formed some idealized framework around them or was infatuated with lust. Only on one occasion did I ever sit through this process and come out liking the person more and justifying my feelings for them. In that instance I messed up not to dissimilar to you. When the opportunity presented itself I owned up to my mistakes and we both apologized for being immature and petty. Well, it still didn't end well and shortly thereafter my ego got bruised, but there was a lesson to be learned and opportunity for growth.
Id be willing to admit a slip up as to me it’s much more important than worrying about getting my ego bruised e.g and in my opinion; I’d grow a lot more as a Man in admitting fault and learning from it rather than being stubborn or worried about ego….

Reaction score
It’s best to always go no contact for a while. They will work hard to be a priority for you when they realize you don’t give a damn - this only works if she is actually into you. If she’s not it won’t.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id be willing to admit a slip up as to me it’s much more important than worrying about getting my ego bruised e.g and in my opinion; I’d grow a lot more as a Man in admitting fault and learning from it rather than being stubborn or worried about ego….
Absolutely. Some guys will say 'weak frame' or beta male, but there is nothing more mature than owning up to your mistakes and learning from them.

Eljayem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. Some guys will say 'weak frame' or beta male, but there is nothing more mature than owning up to your mistakes and learning from them.
Ego is good, too much is very bad…. I’ve burned myself a lot harder than this episode in the past due to ego, maybe even this incident has stemmed from ego also

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don’t think it’s worth just letting go and moving on etc etc, I pushed too hard and ultimately could miss out getting to know a really great woman, I’ll give it some time and see how it plays out
Bro she blocked you for being too intense/feminine, that's how it played out.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ego is good, too much is very bad…. I’ve burned myself a lot harder than this episode in the past due to ego, maybe even this incident has stemmed from ego also
Look, i suffer from the same "illness " . And the core of this isnt that bad. Its tells YOU how YOU prefer a woman to behave and interact with you. You prefer a woman to be open and communicative when asked upon. You probably can offer that in return. Nothing wrong with that.

But that's why I said you should reevaluate if this vision on women is correct. @catsmeow recently said she doesn't necessarily need to be in constant communication with her husband. A sporadic message here and there is enough.

This all doesn't mean should lower your standards. It just means sometimes a woman can't be more than a plate due her behaviour. And no,we ain't raising these women, we are not their fathers. They either behave how YOU like it or they don't.

By the way, if you give it yet another shot let us know. I am curious how she'll respond.

Eljayem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, i suffer from the same "illness " . And the core of this isnt that bad. Its tells YOU how YOU prefer a woman to behave and interact with you. You prefer a woman to be open and communicative when asked upon. You probably can offer that in return. Nothing wrong with that.

But that's why I said you should reevaluate if this vision on women is correct. @catsmeow recently said she doesn't necessarily need to be in constant communication with her husband. A sporadic message here and there is enough.

This all doesn't mean should lower your standards. It just means sometimes a woman can't be more than a plate due her behaviour. And no,we ain't raising these women, we are not their fathers. They either behave how YOU like it or they don't.

By the way, if you give it yet another shot let us know. I am curious how she'll respond.
Great input, thank you for that!

I think that’s probably what pissed me off a fair bit, if I get too busy for someone who I said that I would contact I always make sure to contact them someway or another, sounds petty yes but at the same time it’s common courtesy/respect (fine line between both). Hence why I acted they way I did you could say.