"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

What to do

Sweetreek

New Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
39
There is this girl that I have had my eye on for some time now.I never spoken to her before or anything, because she is what you call a "untouchable". Every guy I know that tried to get her came up short big time. She acts like a ***** to most guys but I can see that she has more to her then that.I never had a problem with approaches but I simply do not Know how to successfully manage to get this girl.


So can someone help me out and give some advice.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Tease her about that. Like how she doesn't go out with anyone, considering all these guys want her. Then ask if shes a lesbian maybe? (She will either be offended or laugh, you gotta guage how shes been through the conversation).

Try to come accross like shes not your type, and your only talking to her because you feel bad for her.

If you get her to laugh, ***** shield comes down.
And then your in.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
knock her down, flirt with her, tease her, tease her. tease her a lot
 

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
38
just punch her right in the face, show her where she stands :p lol




in all seriousness...there is no such thing as "untouchable" girl its just you think she is untouchable.

I bet if i was at your school i could get her in a week easy...and thats the kind of atitude you should have towards this situation.

Rock wit your c0ck out
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
LOL Perform the BOBSLED on her....

lol, oh god most hillarious thing my friend ever mad up...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
"Untouchable"? What the ****.

Grow a pair.
 
Top