"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What to do...

hockeyman16

New Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
How do I get rid of my membership to this site?

This site is just a place for ignorant *******s who think they know everything about girls because they read a stupid "bible".

Anyone that is that f*cked up that they have to read something on the Internet to try and fix their love life is just pathetic.

I may not have the best love life in the world, but I know that I am not going to stoop to the ultimate low of having to read articles that tell me that in order to get girls, I have to be as stuck up as you *******s.

I came for a little mild advice which I did not and obviously will not get.

I want to close this stupid account NOW.

See you around.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top