"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What to do...

hockeyman16

New Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I really, really like this girl a lot, and we have been friends for about a year now, and only within the past few months have I started to like her as more than just a friend.

She knows that I like her, but I don't know if she likes me as more than a friend. I've tried talking to her online, (not about that, however), and she doesn't seem to be talking to me with the enthusiasm that she once did.

I don't know what it is, really, because she has known I have liked her for a while now, but that hasn't stopped us from talking like we normally have. It seems like she is avoiding me online, and I haven't really had a chance to talk to her in person since Monday, which was the last time we had a nice conversation.

I want to know how she feels about me because I would really like to step up our friendship.

I have never felt this way about any other girl before, and I want to pursue my feelings.

Thanks,
hockeyman16
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
:(

Hello Newb #203948203498

Welcome To the Boards

You're smothering her, give her some space... everyone you liked before you came to this site FORGET ABOUT EM, you're gonna be moving on to better and bigger things (Trust Me).


Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible Read The Bible READ THE BIBLE
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
waited 2 long

,whoa,read the bible .
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I swear, do people NOT read the "Stickies" at the fricken top of the page?

Just in case your wondering, the bible is located at the top right of your screen.

If you post another post like this, be prepared to be flamed again.

Welcome to the internet.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Hey have you guys heard about some sort of DJ bible? Where can I find that?

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Non-DJ Bible Related Advice.

Look dude you need to prioritize your desires. If scoring with this girl is the end all be all for you, don't even bother, cause its going to show. Your main priority is to be happy with YOURSELF, and just have a good time. She will see this, when you two hang out together, when you are not hanging out and she things about you and what its like when you are not there. She will see that she isn't a major concern in your life, and that you really don't care what she does. For some reason this can be a powerful attractive force, that is why being a challenge is a good thing. Also it builds a lot of sexual tension which makes for some great sex.

-Grey Fox
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Originally posted by hockeyman16
I don't want sex! I just want a girlfriend.
That's fine and dandy.... just ****ing read the bible for the love of god
 

dElAvA

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Lowell, MA
I always try to steer away from girls I've known along time or girls in my friends family or girls Im close to in anyway its just not worth it theres so much more out there its not worth wasting your time or your emotions and if things go sour its going to be very akward. See if you can hook up with other girls first then if you still feel its worth it persue your friend but in general I wouldn't recommend it.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I've been in the same situation countless times (before I found this site of course). To put it bluntly, your chances of hooking up with this girl SUCK. You're pretty desperate over this girl, right? Well, desperation to women is like fear is to dogs: they can smell it from a mile away and they HATE it. The fact that you've already been friends with her for so long doesn't help either. I think you're gonna have to find someone new.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

hockeyman16

New Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Great. That's not what I wanted to hear...I have to be with her! How do I make it work?
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Originally posted by hockeyman16
Great. That's not what I wanted to hear...I have to be with her! How do I make it work?
That's the mindset that makes it impossible to get with her in the first place. You shouldn't be so hung up over one girl... You're young, there will be many more. Be happy.

Oh, and the people who said to READ THE BIBLE weren't joking - your question is answered there.
 

hockeyman16

New Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
1) The fact that I don't want sex is NOT a lie

2) Why can't I get a straight-up response other than read the f*cking bible?

3) I may be young, but I'm 17 and have never had a g/f before, and it's killing me!

4) I like this girl a lot, and she knows it, and basically all I wanna find out is if she likes me too, cuz if she does, then I shouldn't really have a problem...
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by hockeyman16
1) The fact that I don't want sex is NOT a lie

2) Why can't I get a straight-up response other than read the f*cking bible?

3) I may be young, but I'm 17 and have never had a g/f before, and it's killing me!

4) I like this girl a lot, and she knows it, and basically all I wanna find out is if she likes me too, cuz if she does, then I shouldn't really have a problem...
1. What do all guys want girls for? If you answered "to love, to hold, to cherish, just someone to be with, but no sex" then you have just entered the "get a sex change" zone!

2. Because if you took the time to "read the f*cking bible" in the first place, you wouldn't have asked your question anyway.

3. Wow, big deal! There are people on this board and in life that are into thier 20's and haven't had one yet either!!

4. "I have to be with her" isn't helping things. Read the f*cking bible. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
if you wanted a GF that bad youd spend all the time needed to read the bible

ppl like you piss me off

you want all the rewards without puttin in any of the hardwork
 

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by hockeyman16
I really, really like this girl a lot, and we have been friends for about a year now, and only within the past few months have I started to like her as more than just a friend.

She knows that I like her, but I don't know if she likes me as more than a friend. I've tried talking to her online, (not about that, however), and she doesn't seem to be talking to me with the enthusiasm that she once did.

I don't know what it is, really, because she has known I have liked her for a while now, but that hasn't stopped us from talking like we normally have. It seems like she is avoiding me online, and I haven't really had a chance to talk to her in person since Monday, which was the last time we had a nice conversation.

I want to know how she feels about me because I would really like to step up our friendship.

I have never felt this way about any other girl before, and I want to pursue my feelings.

Thanks,
hockeyman16
Have you tried flowers? Poems? Candy? Gifts? Maybe you should buy her a free concert ticket or treat her to dinner. Yeah, that's it pay for everything. Maybe you'll get LUCKY.

Not.

She doesn't like you. She must fuking hate you kid, and I don't blame her. Grab your motha fuking balls and be a real man. She's most likely a hottie, and that's why when you say you want a girlfriend and no sex, I don't fuking believe you and you're not fooling anybody.

We're telling you to read the bible because it WORKS, and yeah, you wouldn't be asking this question that's been asked over a million times by a million guys who are too p-ssy to accept the fact that they wanna hit a girl from the back, no strings attached.

All your posts make me throw up, just read the bible and look for another girl. You've already spoiled your chances with this one.

It's harsh but that's life.
 

hockeyman16

New Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
FOR THE LAST TIME, I DON'T WANT SEX! I WANT TO STAY A VIRGIN UNTIL I'M MARRIED!

I just want a girl, and regardless of what you guys say, I think that I may still have a chance with this girl, but it's obvious that all of you are not willing to help. You just point to the bible and expect that to solve my problems.

It might work for some people, but for me, I think a little encouragement and realistic support would be good.

By now, you *******s should be pretty pissed off, so if you feel like blocking my account, it wouldn't break my heart.

Later.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
you dont even really know the first thing about what this site is about yet you want help from the ppl who are on it?

u say the bible is useless yet you havent even taken a look at it?

you are just ignorant

i am not pissed at all its funny in a pathetic way how dumb and stubborn you are being

grow up
 

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by drixsa
you dont even really know the first thing about what this site is about yet you want help from the ppl who are on it?

u say the bible is useless yet you havent even taken a look at it?

you are just ignorant

i am not pissed at all its funny in a pathetic way how dumb and stubborn you are being

grow up
ouch.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top