what to do

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oka i met this girl through a friend and we have been talking online for a long time.We would always setup days to meet each other but none of them worked out.She gave me her number and ive called a few times way back and the only reason why i stopped is because im not good on the phone with girls.I know we havent met each other but i think this girl is a great person.Anyways shes not in town and she has told me that she wants to meet up when she gets back.So now im not sure what to do.Were good friends and all and weve had good times on the phone.So what should i do? yes its awkward situation but hey something good might come out of this.

bludb0i

Don Juan
Reaction score
go do something were you two can talk and get to know eachother better. like take her to a park mall shooting pool or whatever.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her on the phone, tell her you are going out on Aug ___ @ _:00 if she doesn't accept, tell her she just missed the best opporutnity of her life, then next her. If she really wanted to hang out with you it would have happened by now. You've got some oneitus going on that might become cancerous if you're not careful. Good luck, let us know how it goes.