"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

what to do?

slickjesse

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
i was an AFC with my ex. since i have not acted that way at all and her IL went way up. shes home for college right now (2 hours away). when i was down there a week ago she was always touching me, flirting, asked if i had a girlfriend now (i said ive just been seeing different people) and even told me she loved me. ive been hanging out with lots of girls but i do see potential in her and want to get back together. how do i do this without sounding AFC. i cant just say hey wanna go to a movie, cause she's a couple hours away. even if i did she would probably assume i meant as friends. what can i do or say to let her know i want to be with her without sounding lame. thanks.

p.s.....a guy from a long time ago in her past tried to get back with her but she said she wanted a single summer. i assume this is a reason she just gave and if she wanted to be with someone she would.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

slickjesse

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
i thought about sending this email to her....opinions?:

I wish we had started going out this summer. im having so much fun, im happy, and I feel like my attitude is better. I was happy last summer too but I still had to adjust from high school to college and I guess it changed my self esteem a little bit. everytime I go out with someone and then spend time with them later on I always wonder why I liked them so much. I figured thats what would happen when I saw you last week...that id have a good time but maybe not see the things I loved. well I did see all those things. im not saying this cause im lonely or because theres no girls around that like me or because im sitting around waiting on you....im saying this because im happy and I feel great about everything right now and I would love you to be a part of that. I just always want to be totally honest about what im thinking so you can do the same.
 

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Happy Valley
Well...

The e-mail is pretty AFCish.

As I've said a lot before, I don't like e-mails. I think if you wanna talk to her, then call her.

However, she is an ex. There's a reason you guys broke up, and if it's because YOU weren't good enough, than she's not worth it. If it's because SHE wasn't good enough, then she won't change, and still won't be good enough... Get my drift?

Don't send that e-mail. If you really can't help yourself and have to talk to her, then call her and just say, "Hey, I want to take you to a movie." or "We should go to a movie."

I still advise against it, but good luck in whatever your decision is.


-- Zero-
 

slickjesse

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
i agree with what you said about the email...but like i said in the original post, calling and asking her out to something wont work cause she doesn't live here and if she did she would assume it was as friends.
 
Top