Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically after pursuing the girl of my dreams for the past four months I finally got her I haven’t had sex with her yet but she did finally give me head LOL and the tables were starting to turn for my benefit..ahe is studying to be a CPA and recently failed a big exam she’s blaming me for it for distracting her (even though she calls me up 90% of the time)

She is very upset about it and needs space right now. I am trying to be there for her without being pushy...

Should I still hit her up or just leave it for a few days or weeks? She is constantly doubting how interested in her I really am

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One problem is that you are pursuing her. Pursue women, plural. Then let the woman, singular, pursue you. It's the best way to know which ones really like you.

Another problem is that you do not understand the basic nature of women... and that is they never take responsibility for their actions, they always think it's fault of others. This is normal chick behavior and you should not be surprised by it.

Here is what you do. You don't have to be a @ss about it, but tell her fine... let her go.. give her space and tell her to reach out when she wants to see you again, then go date other chicks. If she contacts you great, make a date and see what happens... if you don't hear from her again... great keep dating other chicks.

You have to get to the point where you don't really give a fvck what she does or doesn't do.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One problem is that you are pursuing her. Pursue women, plural. Then let the woman, singular, pursue you. It's the best way to know which ones really like you.

Another problem is that you do not understand the basic nature of women... and that is they never take responsibility for their actions, they always think it's fault of others. This is normal chick behavior and you should not be surprised by it.

Here is what you do. You don't have to be a @ss about it, but tell her fine... let her go.. give her space and tell her to reach out when she wants to see you again, then go date other chicks. If she contacts you great, make a date and see what happens... if you don't hear from her again... great keep dating other chicks.

You have to get to the point where you don't really give a fvck what she does or doesn't do.
I’m going to explain this for everyone. The girl hits me up every time. She is extremely interested in me. The problem is, this exam. She works 100 hours a week, and on weekends. She does not go out on Friday or Saturday nights because she is at home studying. I know so because she is always FaceTiming me...she doesn’t go out.

I tried telling her that studying 100 hours a week is not optimal but she is stubborn and does not listen. I’ve gone on literally one legitimate date with her...every other time I’ve seen her is on her lunch break. I pick her up and we **** around...last time she gave me head. And things were going well...until she realized she failed the exam and blamed it on me for being a “distraction”. Lol. She’s all or nothing. I told her she should take a night off studying and go out with her friends she doesn’t listen. I’m also worried this stress is going to ruin her beautiful looks. so yeah she’s into me and I’m getting physical with her, it’s great....but she’s not giving me what I also need and that’s fun/romance of being with a chick you like. A simple dinner and movie would be nice...I would like to get to really know her

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Just hang back and give her space, when she's ready to see/hang out with you she will contact you. Sounds like your starting to be a little too available for her(I could be wrong)Either way, go on with your life and let her miss/wonder about you, if she's as interested as you say then she will contact you and hang out when she's free.

Don't call or text her for a few days, make yourself busy so when she calls/text you you won't seem like your just sitting around waiting to hear from her. Sure she may be highly interested now but that can change in a second, don't get comfortable and make sure you have other women in your life.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m going to explain this for everyone. The girl hits me up every time. She is extremely interested in me. The problem is, this exam. She works 100 hours a week, and on weekends. She does not go out on Friday or Saturday nights because she is at home studying. I know so because she is always FaceTiming me...she doesn’t go out.

I tried telling her that studying 100 hours a week is not optimal but she is stubborn and does not listen. I’ve gone on literally one legitimate date with her...every other time I’ve seen her is on her lunch break. I pick her up and we **** around...last time she gave me head. And things were going well...until she realized she failed the exam and blamed it on me for being a “distraction”. Lol. She’s all or nothing. I told her she should take a night off studying and go out with her friends she doesn’t listen. I’m also worried this stress is going to ruin her beautiful looks. so yeah she’s into me and I’m getting physical with her, it’s great....but she’s not giving me what I also need and that’s fun/romance of being with a chick you like. A simple dinner and movie would be nice...I would like to get to really know her

YOU sound like the CHICK in this situation.. You state, she is working too hard.. I am not getting the Fun/Romance that I need.

This is typical chick behaviour you are displaying.. Dude its simple, if she is too busy and has very little time for you, then stop chasing her, and go date other chicks!

She wants to throw a tantrum and blame you for her failures? Fuk her, go BANG other chicks..

You need to pull back, stop perusing, give her all the space she wants and MORE

She may drop off completely, or she may come back. Either way is a win situation!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@captain55 You are trying to fix what is happening, you are acting like her daddy, you are behaving like a man that is already married to her. If you act like this she will lose interest in you completely. This is only temporary... she is acting like a normal chick... she is disappointed that she failed... because this is her in the moment emotion, this is what will drive her behavior. You have to let this chick be a chick... back off, give her space. You need to be the guy that gets blowj0bs from her, not her friend or her father. It's not your job to fix anything: your job is the fvck her and let HER figure out what that means.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She works 100 hours a week, and on weekends. She does not go out on Friday or Saturday nights because she is at home studying. I know so because she is always FaceTiming me...she doesn’t go out.
Come on dude. She cant work 100 hrs a week and study 100 hrs a week. Stop making excuses for her behavior. You are only justifying why she is treating you in a way that makes you frustrated.
She’s all or nothing
She would be more of the "nothing" in my book. I dont have time for nonsense. Either she is giving me want I want (sex/fun/good company maybe) or she isnt. If she isnt, its deuces and onto another one.

I told her she should take a night off studying and go out with her friends she doesn’t listen
You sound like a friend. Not someone wanting to bang her.

I’m also worried this stress is going to ruin her beautiful looks
You sound like a chick.

so yeah she’s into me
No she really isnt or she would be making things really simple in terms of getting together.

but she’s not giving me what I also need and that’s fun/romance of being with a chick you like. A simple dinner and movie would be nice...I would like to get to really know her
Holy shyte balls you totally sound like a chick.

Its no wonder this chick is hot and cold. You have oneitis.

Stop making threads about this chick. What is this......the 4th or 5th thread? Wake up dude. Get away from her and go work on yourself for a while and dump this weak frame.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on dude. She cant work 100 hrs a week and study 100 hrs a week. Stop making excuses for her behavior. You are only justifying why she is treating you in a way that makes you frustrated.

She would be more of the "nothing" in my book. I dont have time for nonsense. Either she is giving me want I want (sex/fun/good company maybe) or she isnt. If she isnt, its deuces and onto another one.

You sound like a friend. Not someone wanting to bang her.

You sound like a chick.

No she really isnt or she would be making things really simple in terms of getting together.

Holy shyte balls you totally sound like a chick.

Its no wonder this chick is hot and cold. You have oneitis.

Stop making threads about this chick. What is this......the 4th or 5th thread? Wake up dude. Get away from her and go work on yourself for a while and dump this weak frame.

Roles are reversed here.. OP is definitely sounding like the needy chick in this relationship.. Romance? WTF

This is why her VAG is drying up, and rather study or work, than spend time with him!

OP you are being treated like a lowly peasant who she has ZERO time for, and yet you are worried about her beautiful looks?

Comon Bruv.. Focus on other woman, don't chase woman who are not meeting your needs or standards.

Real Talk

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roles are reversed here.. OP is definitely sounding like the needy chick in this relationship.. Romance? WTF

This is why her VAG is drying up, and rather study or work, than spend time with him!

OP you are being treated like a lowly peasant who she has ZERO time for, and yet you are worried about her beautiful looks?

Comon Bruv.. Focus on other woman, don't chase woman who are not meeting your needs or standards.

Real Talk
I’m going to teach you guys something. There is a difference verwYou missed the part where I said I visit her on her lunch break and she gives me head in my car.....
She just called me five minutes ago. Please tell me how a woman who gets physical with you every time you see her and continues to contact you has low interest level? I wouldn’t pursue a chick with low IL....obviously

From what her friends tell me, she has no life anymore. She works and studies. She never goes out. She

Real Talk
False. I spoke with her friends and she has no life anymore. She doesn’t even go out with them all she does is study. She just sucked my **** in the car. If a girl can give me head in my car but can’t go out with me how is that low IL? Lol

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m going to teach you guys something. There is a difference verwYou missed the part where I said I visit her on her lunch break and she gives me head in my car.....
She just called me five minutes ago. Please tell me how a woman who gets physical with you every time you see her and continues to contact you has low interest level? I wouldn’t pursue a chick with low IL....obviously

From what her friends tell me, she has no life anymore. She works and studies. She never goes out. She

False. I spoke with her friends and she has no life anymore. She doesn’t even go out with them all she does is study. She just sucked my **** in the car. If a girl can give me head in my car but can’t go out with me how is that low IL? Lol
wow a full blow huh?did she swallow? you are the one not getting, she is not wanting to waste time on you, she sees you when is convenient to her, you do all effort, you go after, you are the blame for her failures, youa re following her lead not leading her, she want to have a idiot orbitating her when she is done so she is not alone.

btw you never had friends cover for you when you mess up or do bad things?

here is what will happen, you will still be needy and pushy, she will block you and you will come back here crying, that is if you don't try to do something more stupid.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NOTHING you said here, changes a single thing.

The FACT is you are NEEDY.. You clearly state in YOUR OWN WORDS, that you want more from her.. You want the ROMANCE the FUN the meals out etc, but she does not have enough time for you!

A girl with high IL for a guy, will cancel with her own fukin mother and friends in order to spend time with the guy she REALLY wants

Its usually the CHICK who complains about the GUY not spending enough time with her.

Yes she sucks you off, but she gets her rocks off on that too, she isn't doing it Purley to pleasure you.

A High Interest chick, will not only suck your dik all day long, but will be desperate to go out with you, meals, clubs, days out etc.

She chooses her studies over all that.. You are the one, that seems to want MORE from her.. This is why we say, the ROLES are reversed here!

Do you think this chick is making an online thread somewhere right now, regarding you not giving her ROMANCE??? Like you are!

NOPE.. She is too busy studying and working.. The things that REALLY matter to her.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Ok OP, your heading into a dangerous way of thinking here. First of all, stop listening to her friends lol they will say anything bro.

Second, I hope you don't truly think a girl can't **** and suck you and have low interest, you never ****ed a girl you had low interest in? Ok well girls can do it too.
Fall the **** back fam, let her come to you and when she does make her work for it, stop being so available to her.

She doesn't have to put much effort into you because she knows your not going anywhere, your not a challenge, she knows whenever she calls you, your going to be available. I'm trying to help you before you lose the girl completely, just chill bro and fall back.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok OP, your heading into a dangerous way of thinking here. First of all, stop listening to her friends lol they will say anything bro.

Second, I hope you don't truly think a girl can't **** and suck you and have low interest, you never ****ed a girl you had low interest in? Ok well girls can do it too.
Fall the **** back fam, let her come to you and when she does make her work for it, stop being so available to her.

She doesn't have to put much effort into you because she knows your not going anywhere, your not a challenge, she knows whenever she calls you, your going to be available. I'm trying to help you before you lose the girl completely, just chill bro and fall back.
100% agree with you. That’s what I already did though. A month ago she said she didn’t have time so I stopped contacting her. She saw some pictures of me with a beautiful woman in Miami..got jealous and upset saying your not as into me as I thought. I’m like we aren’t together so I don’t see the issue...Then she gave me head the next day.

So yeah I am acting needy, but she knows I can get hot women. A high value man can get away with being more open and wreckless than most guys. This is not bragging this is just personal experience.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree with you. That’s what I already did though. A month ago she said she didn’t have time so I stopped contacting her. She saw some pictures of me with a beautiful woman in Miami..got jealous and upset saying your not as into me as I thought. I’m like we aren’t together so I don’t see the issue...Then she gave me head the next day.

So yeah I am acting needy, but she knows I can get hot women. A high value man can get away with being more open and wreckless than most guys. This is not bragging this is just personal experience.
Very smart

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys it was a success and I am in a relationship with her now. I perused this chick six months! I am living proof that you can still pursue a chick for months and months without appearing desperate as long as it comes from a place of confidence. Oh yeah she’s a 10...good family...so hot she had playboy offers, natural e tits...the crepe of the crop. If you are going to pursue top quality women you may need to work a little harder!! As long as you have the inner confidence to back it up and believe you deserve a woman that hot you will get her

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys it was a success and I am in a relationship with her now. I perused this chick six months! I am living proof that you can still pursue a chick for months and months without appearing desperate as long as it comes from a place of confidence. Oh yeah she’s a 10...good family...so hot she had playboy offers, natural e tits...the crepe of the crop. If you are going to pursue top quality women you may need to work a little harder!! As long as you have the inner confidence to back it up and believe you deserve a woman that hot you will get her
Your not done. Now chase your goals harder and the hook may remain set.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Not to sound harsh......but l will be interested to see how long this lasts.

FYI- I have never said it is not ok to pursue.......but chasing someone is the result of pursuing something that doesnt want to be pursued by you. IMHO there is NO WAY to have a sustaining relationship without being a doormat when frame is given up early on (or at all). Sooner or later it catches up and the chick loses interest.