Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to do?

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Reaction score
im going out with this girl and things are going well. whenever we talk on the phone she always tells me about this new guy that hit on her and asked for her number and i told her i didnt want to hear her talk about other guys. she agreed then as we were just talking i asked her what she was going to do this weekend and she said go to visit some friends with her friend. i asked her who these "friends" were and she said oh just some guys.. we had a thing with them last year but nothings going on now........i was like uh and thinking to myself then why would you drive that far to just visit them? Is she trying to make me jealous? Should I play the same game and go hang out with other girls? thanks guys

toyota861

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK

I have had to deal with that kinda **** from my old girlfriend.
She would call me everyday and it seemed like everyday she would tell me about some new guy that kept tryin to hit on her.
I belive its a way for an insecure girl to try to control you and make you believe that she is always wanted by other guys.
That if you did anything that she didnt like she could always dump you and go for other guys.
I got it so bad one time we were at the movies and my ex-gf kept pointing out guys that she liked and were hott!
I had enough of this **** and thought like a DJ why should I have to deal with this? Never put a girl on a pedestal as I learned in the high school bible.
Now im not sayin dump this girl, but I know I wouldnt want my girl goin to "chill" wit a bunch of guys without me.
If this is the way its gonna be I would recommend just being friends or something.
Just dont let it get too far like I did.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: OK

Originally posted by toyota861
I have had to deal with that kinda **** from my old girlfriend.
She would call me everyday and it seemed like everyday she would tell me about some new guy that kept tryin to hit on her.
I belive its a way for an insecure girl to try to control you and make you believe that she is always wanted by other guys.
That if you did anything that she didnt like she could always dump you and go for other guys.
I got it so bad one time we were at the movies and my ex-gf kept pointing out guys that she liked and were hott!
I had enough of this **** and thought like a DJ why should I have to deal with this? Never put a girl on a pedestal as I learned in the high school bible.
Now im not sayin dump this girl, but I know I wouldnt want my girl goin to "chill" wit a bunch of guys without me.
If this is the way its gonna be I would recommend just being friends or something.
Just dont let it get too far like I did.
Good Advice. As a DJ don't take any of this sh!t.

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks guys. what should i say to her about going to see those guys. like i dont want to sounds like an ass but i want to be a dj and let her know whos in control.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Don't do a damn thing about it. Act like you don't care who the f*ck she hangs out with.

But make sure it's clear to her that you won't tolerate her cheating ever. I told my girlfriend if she ever does I'll never talk to her again, and as much as she would upset me by cheating, me shutting her out of my life would hurt her 10 times more.

Let her do what she wants. But make sure she knows any bullsh*t is unacceptable.