Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do with THE HAIR?

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey peoples, i've been growing my hair out for about 6 months. It's about 4 inches all around, and i have it shaped in the "wings" style (if any of you know what that is). i've gotten fairly mixed reviews about the hair though, about half of the guys say "get a GD haircut," and the rest are usually indifferent. but, many girls like the hair and there are thos that don't and like "a clean shaved man", whatever the fvck that is! (haha)

anyways, whats i'ms askins, do you guys know of any cool hairstyles i could put my hair in? i'm told i look "granola" right now, so that can be good or bad. or what should i do with the hair? cut, trim, style, anything...?

btw, nobody but nobody touches the 'do

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shave head + vaseline = cool

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked girls about this question before and they all seem to think clean and short is the best way to go. Unless they told me that if you wanted to go for a vintage look which would be sort of curl your hair. My 2 cents

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks guys. i'll take it all into consideration

Reaction score
At the moment I have a Brad Pitt 'Fight Club' hairstyle and the girls are LOVING IT. Guys say the usual jealous crap "ur gay you got your hair died" blah blah. But...I was in a club on Thurs and got freaky with 5 chicks! and danced with many more. Then at the end of the night this American chick called me over and started kissing my hand and shít right in front of her date. She was 25...I'm 17! this rocks.

I am SO gettin this done again, only prob is it cost the equivilant of $90

Zurphy

Don Juan
Reaction score
right now my hair is pretty long. its kinda curly at the ends and kinda gets in my eyes a little. all the girls seem to dig it and i get compliments about it alot, but guys tell me to get it cut. i think im gonna grow it out a little more too

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah guys, long live long hair!
woohoo! and btw, there are barely ANY (with some exceptions) rockers or famous guys in real bands with short hair. something to think about. peace:cool: