Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do with "her" stuff...

Reaction score
After your not dating them and any LTR are over...

There is always an abundance of "stuff" laying around my apartment.

Cute little notes, scrap books, pictures of them, naked pictures of them, clothing items, small gifts.

Stuff i really dont have a use for but alot of it ive been chucking in a box in the basement. Should i toss it? Even if alot of that stuff brings back memories of past relationships. Or there is no need for it ever its all garbage throw it out, useless and a reminder of failure?

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep the letters, pictures etc from my ex-gf in a box. It was my first (and so far the only) love. I don't want to burn or throw that stuff away. I'm pretty nostalic and i think that it can be nice to read the letters and stuff in the future. I think when someone writes their feelings and inner thoughts to you in a serious, longterm relationship, it's worth keeping. Even though the relationship has ended, there is always an element of positiveness in loveletters. Someone felt that way for you at some point, and during times of insecureness or low selfesteem it can be a mental booster. It's shows you have something special and that another person can truly love you. Your confidence should ofcourse always be through the roof, but hey..just in case :)

Also it can be great inspirational material for future birthdaycards, letters or something like that to future female prospects :D

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Social Engineering
After your not dating them and any LTR are over...

There is always an abundance of "stuff" laying around my apartment.

Cute little notes, scrap books, pictures of them, naked pictures of them, clothing items, small gifts.

Stuff i really dont have a use for but alot of it ive been chucking in a box in the basement. Should i toss it? Even if alot of that stuff brings back memories of past relationships. Or there is no need for it ever its all garbage throw it out, useless and a reminder of failure?
Lanfill is a great start ! .... Chunk ALL of it and I mean ALL of it ! ... trust me dont even think twice about it ... it will only cause u pain in the future

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep anything that has monetary value. Also keep the naked and clothed photos of them - for all you know they could become someone famous in a few years and the snapshots you're tossing out will be worth big bucks. Even if it's not, the value of having something that you can hold over their head can't be measured... even if you never have to use it.

By the way, "Anything Else"...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I'm going throught the same B.S. myself right now.

I had to put away all the pics of us, but the bad thing is she bought me quite a few of the things I have and use in my place. Don't think chicks do that on purpose, do you?

I guess I have to get rid of her sex toys too....I doubt any future females would appreciate me breaking out second hand dildos....