Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do with girl who says no?

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
She thinks im sexy, likes me, etc etc.

But we have mentioned me coming round, and then shes like were not having sex.
I've been like im not expecting anything, what happens happens as long as it's natural.
She says maybe we might in bit of a sacastic way.

Is it trying to go up her top? then he she pulls away, wait again and try again.
How many times do you try it before its a NoNo, or isn't there such a thing?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R1ch4rd said:

But we have mentioned me coming round, and then shes like were not having sex.
I've been like im not expecting anything, what happens happens as long as it's natural.
She says maybe we might in bit of a sacastic way.

Is it trying to go up her top? then he she pulls away, wait again and try again.
Im really confused on what your asking...are you asking what to do when you try to advance on a girl with hopes of having sex and then she says no?

And you have to elaborate on the dialogue between you two cuz I have no idea what you mean by "we mentioned me coming round" and "im not expecting anything".

And what do you mean by the question "is it trying to go up her top"? Huh?

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha That was bad, edit that whole comment man i have no idea what your asking and i read it five times.

But i think to answer one of your questions you'll no she means no when she means no because she'll make it obvious lol trust me

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R1ch4rd said:
Then she probably wants to have sex, you just need to turn her on and get her comfortable.

Too serious. Joke about something, make it look like she was the one desperate for sex.

Until she says no, and means it (and isn't reluctant.) Two steps forward, one back.

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha sorry guys.

I just remembering reading about what to do when a girl would have sex. But is saying No, and that you don't believe when a girl says no. And that you should just try it despite her saying no from the start.

nicelife

Don Juan
Reaction score
u gotta play it by ear bro.. when ur hands go wandering some girls will say no or tell u to stop so she doesnt feel like a slut or that shes easy.. but that doesnt necessary mean she wants u stop ;) ..

You've really got to listen to the tone of her voice and look at her facial expression so u know if shes fully serious or not.. cos if she is u could be in for some trouble haha

if you dont think shes fully serious, dont stop completely.. but slow down a bit, dont be too pushy.. maybe shes a bit nervious! try to joke around with her, play it cool like u dont care either way (which you shouldnt)..

u never know, it could be a test to see if thats all u want from her, u know?

just be cool man, sounds like she digs u, so nothin to worry about! dont put any pressure on it, just enjoy chillin with her, get comfortable and it'll happen !

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the thing with girls - actions speak louder than words. Dip your toe in the water & gauge her reaction. If she inches away, you're moving too fast. Get it at just the right pace, and you're golden. It should be moving fast, but moving subtly so she doesn't notice and give you resistance. Look up the DiCarlo Kino Escalation Ladder. Might help. Good luck!