"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What to do with affectionate names so early on?

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
what are some of the things you guys do when a girl starts to say hi darling and so forth when you meet her?

This is always a hard one for me to get right. I suppose it depends on the girl.

I usually just say "HI" without a name attached or anything.

Recently a girl said hi darling to me, and i know she wants to go out with someone and is comfortable with me, just that i am yet to come up with anything substantial to say back.

All i've got is: darling? i dont even know you well enough yet to say something as sweet as that back to you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
I used this a couple of times:

her: You are such a sweety
me: Wait till you get to know me better, you'll find out what kinda a$$hole I am.

Ofcourse smiling with this will be better than saying it with serious face.
 

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
haha

did that work?

i like to try and play it down to begin with.

i will say darling, etc, in non-related to affection ways, like when i am telling her whats what...

hey, honey, you shouldn't really let....

darling, look, its not a problem....
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
It usually gets a laugh.. She might still think you are sweet or something but at least you'll be a funny & confident sweet guy :)

I wouldn't recommend what you are planning on doing.. Lots of guys (AND girls) do this and it doesn't add to anything but the fact that she'll feel encouraged to call you affectionate names.

But take my word for it. It might just work for you.. Watch the responses it gets..
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Caveman
I used this a couple of times:

her: You are such a sweety
me: Wait till you get to know me better, you'll find out what kinda a$$hole I am.

haha, love it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
I've used that one too and it works fine. If you tell a girl you're an ******* in a joking way then she will appreciate your occasional nice gestures much more.
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Keep them off balance. When they think they've got an accurate label on you, lead them to believe they're so ****ing wrong and do it with some charm. That will make them want more and more and they will always say they don't know the real you. That's good especially when dealing with women!
 

donjan

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
NL
Originally posted by dig it
haha

did that work?

i like to try and play it down to begin with.

i will say darling, etc, in non-related to affection ways, like when i am telling her whats what...

hey, honey, you shouldn't really let....

darling, look, its not a problem....
I have tried this a couple of times but it didn't seem to work well. Maybe its not IM material anyway, but it moght come off arrogant or too obvious of a player attempt.

In theory it works nicely, however no good results with this yet.

My advice: when she calls you sweet, darling or whatever say 'thanks for noticing', 'I am aren't I?' or something else c&f.

Good luck anyway.
 
Top