"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What to do with a working girl

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
My girlfriend works alot and I guess wants me to visit her at work. The thing is I'm kinda speechless when we're sitting outside during her 15 minute break.

Then, when she gets off work (for the past 2 weeks) at around midnight, she will just come over until 2:30am or so when she was to be home.

What can I do to keep things exciting when this kind of stuff happens? What can I do to spice things up?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
the fact is..

The fact that she WANTS TO hang out with you shows clear interest. Does she have any day offs? Go out on those day offs fool!
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
well, she has two full days off and one day she's going to a concert with one of her girlfriends. The other day is open, what is something I could take her to that would be exciting and fun? (not soppy though) Because she likes me, the type of guy who works out and is "ruggish"
 
Top