"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What to do with a girl in a certain situation....

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Well, I'd like to hear some ideas of what to do on a 'date' with a chick. BUT, that would be an easy question, the problem is the following:
- I have NO money... none whatsoever (Ya ya, get a job, i hear ya)

- My house is outta the question. As much as i'd so love to bring her over, my dad would scare the **** outta her, and I have no TV, no Couch, not much food, and my bed is so ****ed that the springs dig into my back every night when i sleep :(

- I have no car, neither does anyone I know.

Well, considering those three things, what would you reccomend I do\where would you reccomend i go with a girl on a date?


Thanks!


(P.S - Please dont say "Get a job", cause i'm workin on making money, spent my whole summer doing it)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Rent the movie "Half Baked" watch what Dave Chapelle's character does when he goes on the date with Mary Jane!

A nice walk in the park, going over to her house for a movie, going over to her house to have her ook you dinner, go rollerblading, go to the mall. Make the girl pay for her own damn stuff
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Rent the movie "Half Baked" watch what Dave Chapelle's character does when he goes on the date with Mary Jane!

A nice walk in the park, going over to her house for a movie, going over to her house to have her ook you dinner, go rollerblading, go to the mall. Make the girl pay for her own damn stuff
I dont have a TV, so renting a movie is pointless lol, so i'll download it instead ;) Her place i've always though would be the only option, but sometimes a girl might not wanna go over there because parents are home or whatever else. But i guess that's my #1 option.

Cook me dinner ROFL I dont know any girls my age that know how to cook :p People always think i'm making "mac and cheese" when i tell them "i'm cooking dinner", and if a friend comes over and sees me actually making european dishes and full blown meal, they are like "HOLY SH!T" ;)

As for going to the mall... I feel weird going around without money, unless i'd be punking stuff.(which i dont do) :D And making her pay, thats cool with me, not like i'm gonna buy her anything anyways. ;)



Thanks for the input! keep it comin :D
 
Top