Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when women say they want more emotion and cant stand the indifference?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After ****ing a plate and lying in bed for like an hour, I started initiating for R2 but she wasnt in the mood just wanted to cuddle. So I left a little while later. Have "work" in the morning.

20 mins later I get a message saying she wants me to have an emotional connection with her and she cant continue with my emotional distance and indifference. I ignored it and next morning she was normal and sent some random message/meme.

I assume she got feelings and is about to break.

Im not going to really change much.

But wtf does emotional connection even mean?

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After ****ing a plate and lying in bed for like an hour, I started initiating for R2 but she wasnt in the mood just wanted to cuddle. So I left a little while later. Have "work" in the morning.

20 mins later I get a message saying she wants me to have an emotional connection with her and she cant continue with my emotional distance and indifference. I ignored it and next morning she was normal and sent some random message/meme.

She THINKS she wants you to go full lovey dovey. Ignore it. Don't fall into this trap. They think they want it, but as soon as you do it, they will start resenting you. Be a man, if it's a plate, never be vocal with your feelings. If you're in a relationship, give her breadcrumbs but in a manly, confident and vague way. Ignoring these random "YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME" outbursts is the best thing you can do.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She wants this, she wants that. As soon as she gets all that, the relationship will go downwards because there is nothing more she can get from you.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women need some sort of emotional connection to even have sex with a man. Men are wired differently, we only need a hot body and we're ready to go. Everything is about relationships in the world of women because of their weaker position, so having connections and a large network of people around them becomes important (for her survival).

With that said, generally speaking, boyfriends cuddle and lovers don't.

She probably wants to take your relationship to the next level, which always happens eventually. After sex her brain is flooded with oxytocin, which is known as the bonding-hormone. If you'd cuddle with her, you'd strengthen her bond to you which acts as a reinforcer for a woman to continue having sex with you. Not a bad thing really.
You're handling it well if you're just looking for something casual but don't expect her wants about this to go away.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its emoting. Don't fall for it. Make it sexual and have fun with it.

"Yeeeaaa ill think that over while your making my sandwich in those panties you look so cute in"

Something fun. If you are not into her just let her go then.
Plates rotate themselves and do not stay long. Its plate theory. You are spinning while they are trying to lock you down.
Bump

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She THINKS she wants you to go full lovey dovey. Ignore it. Don't fall into this trap. They think they want it, but as soon as you do it, they will start resenting you. Be a man, if it's a plate, never be vocal with your feelings. If you're in a relationship, give her breadcrumbs but in a manly, confident and vague way. Ignoring these random "YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME" outbursts is the best thing you can do.
Funny how I learnt this the hard way. Told a b1tch I was ****ing that I was attracted to her, next day she tried to LJBF. Went no contact and she came back.

This is just a plate. Im horrible at giving them breadcrumbs. I'm quite cold/unemotional person.

Women need some sort of emotional connection to even have sex with a man. Men are wired differently, we only need a hot body and we're ready to go. Everything is about relationships in the world of women because of their weaker position, so having connections and a large network of people around them becomes important (for her survival).

With that said, generally speaking, boyfriends cuddle and lovers don't.

She probably wants to take your relationship to the next level, which always happens eventually. After sex her brain is flooded with oxytocin, which is known as the bonding-hormone. If you'd cuddle with her, you'd strengthen her bond to you which acts as a reinforcer for a woman to continue having sex with you. Not a bad thing really.
You're handling it well if you're just looking for something casual but don't expect her wants about this to go away.
Learnt a lot over the last year from here and TRP. I dont cuddle with her all the time just when I want to drain m balls for R2. I guess she is a plate for 4/5months so its inevitable she wants something more.

Its emoting. Don't fall for it. Make it sexual and have fun with it.

"Yeeeaaa ill think that over while your making my sandwich in those panties you look so cute in"

Something fun. If you are not into her just let her go then.
Plates rotate themselves and do not stay long. Its plate theory. You are spinning while they are trying to lock you down.
She sent that as a message so I didnt bother replying but Im going to use this or some A&A when she throws sh1t like this in person.

It is sad when a plate breaks or is about to break. I enjoy spending our time fvcking and she is cool but not relationship material.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It means she wants to change the relationship from your terms to her terms.

Just keep doing what you are doing. Don’t change anything,

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she wants to change the relationship from your terms to her terms.

Just keep doing what you are doing. Don’t change anything,
Yup she wants an upgrade. She isnt getting it.

If you were actually too aloof and cold for her, she wouldn't bring it up this soon. She would just dump you.
I always thought they would chase harder for a bit before realising its not going to happen.