"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

What to do when this happens .........

I_Wanna_Learn

New Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Canada
What do you do when you ask a girl for the number and her reply is she's already got a boyfriend how do you recover from that????
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
M - "give me your number"

F - "i have a boyfriend"

M - " so"
 

Afrodisiac21

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
ummm....

"I wasnt asking for his number"

"congratulations"

"thats great, now you have someone to entertain you when I'm not around"

"I've only know you for 10 minutes, and your already telling me about your problems"

These are some of the reply's I've read off of fastseduction, can't remember anymore
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
44
"So? I have two girlfriends. (Smile) You need to catch up."
 
Top