Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to do when the girls likes you but...

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys.. first of all im new on the forum.. ive been on the DJ center for a long time but never entered here before and this ought to be really helpful..
but here's my problem...
there's one girl that really likes me, and i could say i like her too but not as much... im asking her to go out with me tomorrow and i'll work from there.... but the problem is...
im leaving the county in 3 weeks, and i dun want to hurt her feeling... im an exchange student from brasil and within 3 weeks im leaving... you guys must be asking to yourselves why i didnt asked her out before.... simply because of one reason... i don't want to hurt her feelings when i go back since i really like a girl back in my country which i dun even have any idea if i have any chances with her, the chances oes t 75%, and with this girl here is 100%....
help me if you cna please....

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah and of course...
there's one girl that aparently likes me too and i like her more than the other one, and shes mo beautiful and hotter than the other.... but she doesn't show that much affection to me as the other and once again, i dun want to hurt nobody feelings...
btw..
i have pictures of everybody ;-p
jsut say to me if you guys want...
i dun care...
im ugly and they pretty hot and beautiful...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well man, you haev 3 weeks, what do you have to loose? just get toghether with a girl, then say "it's been nice knowing you, good bye" and have some more fun back home.;)

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's what i've been thinking on doing... but really loves me ya know... and i dun wanna hurt her.... im not an jack@$$...
im asking her out tomorrow so.... lets see what happens....

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
opk so what about giving ideas for where o go out on a date with her??
i got the number =:p

Reaction score
a hotel. test how much she really likes you...he he.

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
hiuEahuiHIEUhaUIHeuiaHEUIA
no ****ing hotel..
at home =-o
i dun care =p
im too cheap =D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard of long distance realtionships, but good god, have fun with them now or you would REALLY be stretching it...

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
no no...
this is just a 4 weeks thing before i go back...
i can't pass through the same **** i've been through with the girl i really likes back in brasil....
that sucked so bad that slowed me down on EVERYTHING that happened to me here.... i could even get laid with a 25 yr old women that i met... but i didn't made it... then was the other time that i could laid again with a 19 yr old girl.... but no.... **** happens anyways... but when you're away from people that you like but you;re not going oput... jsut leave behind and only remember it whenever u get back.... i just realized that now at the end and that ****ING SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think way too much dude...stop thinking about what will happen in four weeks, just think about now. Go out and have fun with her and don't even think about the fact that you have to go back.

Reaction score
RONALDO could kick Beckham's Ass with both hands tied behind his back..........RONALDO is the best soccer player out there in my opinion...

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus man have fun for 3 weeks. Then go home...easy as that. Her "feelings" are hurt? Who gives a shít??? If you didn't ask her out then chances are that her "feelings" would still be hurt. You think a girl would hesitate going out with a guy because she was leaving in 3 weeks?

It just takes a lot of your responsibility towards this chick away...and thats a good thing!

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got that part :D
is going to be all good :p
i'm going out with her this saturday i do believe...
if we are lucky will get to see the matrix 2 (my second but o well :p)